Reviews for Facade
Santoramon chapter 1 . 3/22
dudu you can make this into a really long and awesome read if you want maybe 14 chapters. it would be awesome but this was great and so wonderful keep up the good work.
guest chapter 1 . 3/6
Beautiful...
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Awesome.

Seems like a good beginning for a BB/Rae fic.
matthiew chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Goodness this is beautiful. I think you should make a series out of this. Where raven comes to face with who beast boy really is. Upon the realization that they are both alike in that form a mutual understanding of one another. Then on that basis form a very strong love connection. But unlike a lot of the other beast boy raven fanfics I would love to see one end in marriage and a happily ever after stamp. Sexual or not this is a story I would be extremely interested in.
Victoria Elizabeth 2015 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I think beast boy's little speech would be really good lyrics for a song, don't u agree,
TheRavenFromTheDeep chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
This could be turned into something more than this short little story and I for one think it should be.
Bolinlover123 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
aljkfhlahflhaf
Damn, this was beautiful. :)
Dis-Appearing Writer chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I completely agree that BB is hiding, NO ONE is that happy...except maybe babies
Imagined-Ink chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
That was...very emotional. And very nicely written. I like the idea that BB is actually a lot more mature than he lets on.
Mandarinkitten chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Rarely do I find people who look deeper into Beastboy's past, probably because he was sort of written off as the dumb comic-relief character in the show(although I love it in every other way). You just open my eyes to so much more of him though. He really does have potential as a character.
I've noticed that you are really good at writing dialogue, because it's not long winded blather, it's exactly what's needed and just enough of it.
On another note, I'm mostly a Rob/Rae fan, but it's always nice to be convinced otherwise by people like you. That way, almost any pairing works. This can stay a one-shot, since it feels so satisfying already, but I think I have to read Primeval now.
Stella Bella 123 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Wow... This was really strong! I wish there were more; it was so good!
DreamerAtDawn chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
please please continue! ive never seen such an intense version of beast boy and i think this could become a interesting and addictive story!:) your a wonderful writer. :)
may yuki chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Hi, so I read this, and I'm currently writing a story where the Titans face their inner selves. I was wondering if I could use this story about Beast Boy as a reference?
TheRagingRussian chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Wow that was amazing.
the-daughter-of-poseidon312 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Two words: truly beautiful...