Reviews for Vampyre
Yumi Edogawa chapter 5 . 1/31
This short was hilarious! Please continue this particular episode/escapade as well as writing more stories set in this universe.
Jazzcat1231 chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
This. Is. Freaking. BRILLIANT! I can't tell you how much I loved this fic! NEVER STOP WRITING!
alixia chapter 5 . 11/10/2011
I LOVE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS! Update soon!

(Get shin and hakuba in drags pleaaaaaaaase)

XoxO, AlIxIa
alkyone chapter 5 . 3/8/2011
And a dessert! I know I'm obsessed with Kaito/Aoko moments and I try to catch them in every story, but even I can't deny that the best part of this one was Ai and Akako. Their:

'"Busy night." Haibara commented.

"Good seats." Akako corrected.'

was the best minidialogue that could summarize this whole thing.

Now I finish. Sorry for spamming your e-mails. It really was one of the bests stories I've read recently!
alkyone chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
Ah this was a really good laugh!

Kid is brilliant! And I just noticed that Conan seems to be a bit brighter than Shinichi, who in this case seemed to be a bit dense. Well, this will be short, I already spamed your e-mail with the flooding reviews... sorry for that.

So just simply: It was a nice Omake to the pretty good story.
alkyone chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
The girls could be so naïve sometimes, and still they are able to realise that and still act so naïve, as it didn't bother them at all. So what if this was a trap, they still were going to go there to save their friends. Kaito is more and more funnier. His clownish humour is just blooming and the thing about irritating people even if he wasn't able to talk was just hilarious... he really did find a way to be irritating. That's why we all love him :D And Aoko... her oblivion for the obvious was just... cute.

I don't think Kaito was happy being controlled by anyone... From all of this story this was the saddest thing. I don't mean that it was bad or bad written, land sakes no! It was just the saddest part. This and the fact who he did attack. Well I got that it has something to do with attraction, or maybe it's just me.

Aoko as a gun bunny ;) Isn't she a perfect matching for infamous Kaitou Kid?

Oh well I should snap out of this couple... What can I say... The ending of Vermouth was... I felt like I was watching Tiny Toons, crazy and unpredictable... “Expect the unexpected” so you did the unexpected. I mean... anvil...? :D

This is one more thing I want say about it. Your characters are outlined really strongly. They are just as we expect them, or as we should expect them, because many fanfictions make their own selves to blend a little. If this was a drawing I would say that you drew the contures so plainly that it was impossible to out the colours outside of them. It's really is a piece of master work and as usuall stories like this is waking two kinds of emotions. I love it. It's well created, well written, it's mysterious, funny, it's about friendship, some hints of more advanced feelings, it has action and adventure. All is served with a good taste and it doesn't cause indigestion. I don't think it will be possible to read it and not like it. It's just... A really good story!

On the other hand it just open the eyes of how much we, the people who wants to be the authors, have to learn. How much we keep on working and working to reach at least half of this level... Well I am amazed!
alkyone chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
Now... this one have more action inside. It wasn't as misterious as the previous one, but I don't find it as a defect :) When the first one put an eerie mood, this one makes it lighter.

I love the humour here. I love the slightly irritating comments Kaito is making (the rest seems to be really patient), I love Hakuba's sense of humour and quoting Monty Python was just awesome! I like girl's talk from the beginning, it was so... real. And I like what Aoko told anout Kaito, I mean, what she liked in him. It could be only me, and only my secret desire to have a romantic story between these two ("What? Secret? Everyone know about this desire, you idiot!" - that is what the voice in my head has just told me), well... so... it could be only my desire to have a romance between these two, but I imagined Aoko's soft voice and slightly dreamy eyes when she was talking about Kaito.

All of them are created so perfectly, so much like they are, despite the unusualness of this situation. Even joking Hakuba doesn't seem out of place. And Kaito reading classics. And Conan so much like Shinichi and Shinichi so much like Conan ;) And all of this, written in a way that it makes a reall good working, well oiled mechanism. I probably forgot to mention tones of things I liked in this one... But really I'm still under a huge impression.
alkyone chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Alright I know it's a bit old story, but I felt today like reading Vampire's fic and since it's so good it wouldn't be nice to not let you know how great it is :D

You placed this story in horror/humour shelf, but what I get for this first chapter is the overwhelming mystery leaking from every sentecne and hanging in the air. And it's great because it keeps so eerie mood, which make this one even more appealing to read... I was just caught by the first paragraph and I couldn't tear my eyes away for the last dot.

I'm happy to say that it has a nice, delicate line of intelligent humour. It didn't make me laugh like a maniac, but it makes me smile a true smile. Kaito having different types of cards is wonderfull, Shinichi's obsession to check any superstitions about Vampires - even better. I like the story that hangs behind Kudou Shinichi and Edogawa Conan. I like Hattori as werwolf (well generally I love wolfs, though I must admit I rather see someone with more blue eyes it this role ;) ), I like Kazuha here. She seems to be so... not just a crazy, silly teenage gilr (well Aoko and Ran also doesn't seem to be like this), but if I get it well, she really has a nice magic abilities with protective charms. At least if Hattori confirmed it they really should work. I also like Ai, she's so... Ai-ish here. I always liked her sarcasm, and even if I like better Ran's naivety and kind heart, Ai always be one of the characters you can't ignore. And at least, she's funny and smart. All in all sarcasm is a symptome of intelligence :D

Well of course being Kaito/Aoko obsessed fangirl, the most I like is the subtle, very subtle (too much subtle even) line of romance between them. Well for now it only seems to gave Hattori a reason to snicker, but I hope this will develop a little more. I'm not expecting a juicy romance (you didn't classify it as romance for a reason) but I hope that there will be some signs of their feelings towards each other... well except their usual courtship dance we had a chance to read in this chapter about...

Alright... I wrote how much I like this chapter, time to read the next :)
ihonestlydontknow chapter 5 . 5/1/2010
XD Good plot, and very funny oneshots afterward. XD NO PIXISTIX FOR YOU LMAO!
Dybael chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
Silly Shinichi, not only does he not know that insanity is ALWAYS a compliment, he also has failed to check the list of Fate-Tempting Phrases (seriously, reading up on TV Tropes and raising your Genre Savvy quotient can only be a good thing).
Dybael chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
It is incredibly easy to picture Kaitou Kid using cards from any and all card games- why have I not seen this awesome idea elsewhere? XD
Digeridoodler chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Lol I love your reasoning behind the vibrating thing XD Actually seemed to make sence XD These are so funny :P Keep it up!
Digeridoodler chapter 4 . 6/14/2008
Er This one boarders on humorous and disturbing for me XD *has urge to try filling ballons with jell-o* o.o
Digeridoodler chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
EPIC! I almost started cracking up so hard to the point I had to pee when he used the Yu-gi-oh card XD This is totally being added to my favs! *hugs* Thanks for almost making me pee! X3
Marie Ravenclaw chapter 5 . 5/13/2008
Hehe, this fic is really funny. Are all the fics that you post after the night dreams thing one-shot add ons? also is this complete, or is it subject still to a random update, because this is halarious. I find the suger high thing absolutly funny, as well as the chewed shoe and a few other things. Another question (last one, I promise), does Kaito still have the red eyes, or do they look normal at least most of the time?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »