Reviews for Jailbait
albertpops chapter 1 . 5/8/2018
It's been years. If you still use this account, I need you to know that it's been four years and I think about this fic...monthly, at least. It's influened a string of fics that I wrote for an OC story, which I won't post. It's a reference point for other fics I've read. Kudos for writing what I found to be indelible and has stuck with me after all this time. Cheers
Les7091 chapter 3 . 5/6/2018
Holy shit that's good. Hot damn
Finnyboi chapter 3 . 5/18/2017
I don't know how but you put all my favorite fantasies into a story
AliceCullen3 chapter 3 . 10/26/2016
LOVE IT!
smittythethird chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
This is so well written it felt like I was the one getting fucked
Guest chapter 3 . 6/19/2015
Oh my god this was amazing it was hot steamy. Please please write a sequel.
homme101 chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
Please continue this. Please. This is my favorite fanfiction of all time. I have never read anything sexier. I adore you.
WeHeartSPNSmut chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
Lol I need more! GAH THE FEELS
SEXUAL AWESOMESAUCE
GAHHHHHHHH
WeHeartSPNSmut chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
CAS YOU SMOOTH ASS MUTHAH!
THATTA BOY
WeHeartSPNSmut chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
YEAH BUDDY!
LadyJaye chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
OMG please keep this story going.
davidjsjones chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
doe:
good gods ya'll! this makes me very happy. i wouldn't mind if you continue the story a little (wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more, say no more). you know...just kicking some ideas around in your head or something. it's just that it is so sweeeeeeeeet...momma likes.
terrat chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
This. Just this. Omg its amazing and way too damn kinky to be legal. I really like this version of Cas too ;D
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
*eyes wide, blushing* wow. very, very hot. dean is a very hot dom, isn't he?
Kanoi-chan chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
Omg... I shouldn't love this as much as I do... I feel so dirty even reviewing. Goodness! I don't know how you do this - the completely hot and dirty sex mingled with an actually really sweet relationship... I think I'm in love with this fic. I really hope there's more to come. Pun... truly not intended...