Reviews for Innocent Remark?
Elaina96 chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
so the ending got me the hole should we try... Nope. lol good it made me smile.
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
The summary pulled me in and I am glad. I am very glad that I read this as it was extremely enjoyable. It gave off a feeling that they both wanted the kiss but felt awkward about initiating it. Good job. Favorites for sure. :)
HunterMoore chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Really nice story, great work.
StevieUniverse chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Loved it! Amazing work my friend and happy writing!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
When dreams come true. What more could a Chromatically Challenged Couple ask for?
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Well, geez, Rae, what were you waiting for prior to his innocent remark? An engraved invitation? Or were you afraid that HE would go, "Ewww!" and push you away?

Yeah, that's probably it.
writerzero chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
The only problem with this is it's way too short. Great story.
SardonyxRosetta chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
The summary really pulled me in. I started giggling and was like "I'm totally reading this"
MushuFireLorde chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Awwww
Sam chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Very very cute and fluffy! It was well written, and I was lead easily through the writing in curiosity of what would happen without feeling rushed or bored. Nice!
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
This story was beautiful. :) I absolutely loved it and I laughed out loud a few times.
Lavendor Queen chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
AWE! Thats so cute! And I never really thought about it, but now that I am, I think BB would actually be very observant when it comes to his friends. I think he's more intelligent when it comes to his friends... Or something.
Yuri Hannah chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
This is so adorable! I love the whole flow of this story. Please write more lovely one shots of these two! This is going in my favourites!
Green Bunny chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Love it. Love the progression, the ending, everything!
wolf 1492 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Fluff wonderful fulff! Really good :)