Reviews for Alone Aboard The Ark
Justvisible chapter 29 . 2/26
You know, after all this time, I still hope for an update.

I can only hope.
Aalt-Jackal chapter 29 . 5/29/2017
Is it too much to ask that these two have a happy ending? The tension is like a piano cord cutting over an vertebra; I absolutely adore.
akshathabharadwaj131 chapter 29 . 7/19/2016
This story is amazing. I just hope there will be an update, because it seems the story hasn't been updated in a long time. Crossing my fingers :)
Aalt-Jackal chapter 28 . 5/8/2016
dark, darker, and darkest yet. The torment these characters endure is unparalleled.
Blackstar427 chapter 27 . 4/21/2016
OMG! I CANT BREATH! WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?! I'm literally freaking out over here i swear this story have me on the edge of my seat. can't wait for the next update! *Squealing *
JustVisible chapter 27 . 4/14/2016
I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am to see an update of this. It's just beautiful!

Also that last sentence gave my heart a punch, I look forward to hearing the alert that you've updated again!
Guest chapter 26 . 1/31/2015
This story is so great. Professional quality, with so much depth and complexity to added to the Outlast characters, who really didn't get much development in-game. One of the best works I've read. Thanks for sharing your talent and I hope you update soon! :)
Tsuppiyo chapter 26 . 1/12/2015
Hey this isn't just on AO3! Well I reread the whole thing, ahaah... By GAWD, you are cruelly detailed, and your love for Psychology comes through, and it works rather well for the story. At one point (I believe around Chapter 12) it actually tended to come on a bit too strong, as if the "textbook-you" started creepin' in. I also kind of wish, on the other hand, there was a bit more of a deeper backstory to Lisa, since she seems a non-entity until UC Berkeley. (Heh, but my insides get all tingly thinking how you wrote Waylon as a boy just a-leerin' at dem sexy men before he ever had Leese. Oh my my!)

In any case, a million thanks and a billion congrats and a trillion praises to you on such a tremendous fanfic. I can just FEEL how much blood, sweat, and tears went into this; your rate of production and the quality of your psychologically-probing, chockful-of-verisimilitude prose both are unprecedented. Your love for Waylon and Miles and Lisa (can't forget Lisa) just infects me with sharp emotion like it's a matter osmosis. I can't wait to see how this ends and how your damned metaphors will evolve, and will ravenously reread while listening to my lil' playlist I made just for it (have you seen my Tumblr ask regarding that? I am such a pest and I'm SO sorry for that haha.) Expect more reviews whenever I get around to that, heheh.

-Signeclemente (clemensi on Tumblr)
stanzie chapter 26 . 10/28/2014
I gotta disagree with the guest below me. I love that this isn't just some smutty story with no plot. I love that it's detailed. You really get a sense of what each character is thinking. And the relationship between Waylon and Miles is about more than just some carnal attraction. Their souls are connected.

I don't see it as 'cock blocking'. I see it as Miles being a good person and trying to be responsible. Same with Waylon.

Please don't change how you write this fic. I love stories and this is the best one I've ever read based on anything.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/28/2014
Dangit... everyone keeps cockblocking Miles! First Lisa, now Walrider! Geez, just let him have Waylon! But on a more seriouse note, this story is very good! This is the only story that i've read that is very detailed... maybe a little too detailed. I find myself skipping some unnecessary descriptions every now and then. I'm hoping that Miles does end up having Waylon at least once because I think the way you write would make an extremely great 'play' scene! Loving this! Thank you for taking time to write this!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/25/2014
So close! I feel sorry for miles. He such a good person in my opinion. I feel sad now the story is almost over but I loved every chapter and new chapters to come. so if you mind PLEASE finish this story. Once again you are such a great writer and inspire me so thank you. Keep on writing :).
Allison chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Uuuuuuuuuugggggghhhhh! Miles! My poor baby Miles! Please be happy soon! Great chapter
sara chapter 25 . 10/17/2014
BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait til the next part! Pls update soon! D
Guest chapter 25 . 10/9/2014
Oh my gosh! I did not expect that to happen to Lisa. This was a good chapter. I'm glad Jeremy is dead. He was a true monster. Thank you for updating and please KEEP WRITING!
QuirkyRevelations chapter 25 . 10/9/2014
I have only two words for you: well done! Brilliant, absolutely brilliant :D