Reviews for I Told You So
verytypicalshipper chapter 25 . 1/17
That was so lovely! You are an amazing writer!
verytypicalshipper chapter 22 . 1/17
Jim does like to spice things up doesn’t he. I always enjoy when writers bring him into the picture
verytypicalshipper chapter 21 . 1/17
Well break my beating hear will you? *small sob* I’m okay
verytypicalshipper chapter 20 . 1/17
Bless Mary and her brilliant mind!
verytypicalshipper chapter 19 . 1/17
It keeps getting better and better! You are amazing
verytypicalshipper chapter 18 . 1/17
It’s so sweet it hurts
verytypicalshipper chapter 17 . 1/17
“Some shows have it worse” aheeeem still waiting that 5th season if it ever happens LOOVE!
verytypicalshipper chapter 10 . 1/17
Smiling like a proper fool I am!
verytypicalshipper chapter 8 . 1/17
Mary is just us as a fandom put together hahaha so many laughs with this one
Saory2000 chapter 5 . 11/28/2020
Essa história é um tesouro de tão boa!
siren8484 chapter 1 . 10/12/2020
To answer your AN:you're totally right!
crystalrdavis1995 chapter 25 . 6/16/2020
Fantastic fic! Read the whole story in a few days. Really well written.
simpingforfakemen chapter 1 . 4/30/2020
You have absolutely no idea how hard I smiled throughout the entire chapter... I love it :)
Light on the Horizon chapter 25 . 4/19/2020
Great story!
IcyImagination chapter 25 . 3/23/2020
I absolutely adored your story! I appreciated the pacing of this story. It wasn't too short leaving me wanting more, and it was far too long making me lose interest or going through the same thought cycles over and over again. I loved the twist in Moriarty's motives. You stuck to your guns, and I think it really paid off. It was different, and I didn't see it coming. And it fit so perfectly into your story arc. I thought the relationship between Sherlock and Molly was really well developed. And Sherlock's change in character was well timed out, and you explained his thoughts really well. I quite loved Mary's role, as well as how her and John helping Sherlock figure out he was a git. Thanks for the lovely story.
1,433 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »