Reviews for Yesterday's Children
Vi-Violence chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
This is really good, please tell me it's still a live fic.
klester1987c chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
Please continue
Janneia chapter 4 . 9/24/2009
NO~! :'( *is sad* This is such a great fic! I hope you'll continue it someday!
Mathematica chapter 4 . 9/9/2008
This is a brilliant story and it's so sad that you're not continuing it ...!
Shyma Tavrott Lupin chapter 4 . 8/8/2008
aww this is so awsome! wish there was more fics on the net like this - update soon!
Elenna123 chapter 4 . 3/30/2008
Update please! This is a great story idea!
Mornwey chapter 4 . 5/4/2007
This is very good. I hope you update soon, I'd really like to see where you're going with this. It's interesting the way you write Anakin and Leia as being very similar.

Peace out

Grace chapter 3 . 4/25/2007
I just love your story. Please keep up the great work!

charmedtomeetyou chapter 4 . 6/23/2006
This is good! Please update soon! :D
Elocindragon chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
This is an great story-please continue!
sharkies chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
I really like this! update soon
Kenobifan chapter 4 . 12/8/2005
Gee, it's really too bad you never finished this story. It was wonderfully written. I was glued to each word, and then it came to an end. :( You should finish it, if every you get the inspiration to so. :)
VFPC chapter 4 . 11/6/2005
Please Update Soon!
Nelarun chapter 4 . 10/20/2005
Oh, please do more, I really love this story. I don't know, Leia just can't seem to forgive, well good ol' Bail to the rescue again, (he must like the rescue business) thanx for writing it.

Nelarun of Australia
Your Worst Nightmare chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
OMG, this story is by far the best fanfiction I have ever read. I love how you don't hate on Anakin, as most people do *glares at said people*. I really do like Anakin and I love how Leia can find out about him. My favorite SW movies were the prequels, and I was really disappointed at the lack of Luke and Leia discovering more about their parents. If you do not update soon, I will begin chucking things, I swear, you just MUST! PLEASE! *waves hand* Update soon, you will. Update soon, you will. Update soon, you WILL. Because if you don't, rip my hair out I shall. *begins ripping hair out* NO! WAIT! I DIDN'T MEAN THAT! STOP! _