Reviews for True Balance
Sayuri-Yuuko chapter 23 . 9/17/2016
Oh my G-d, I absolutely ADORE this story! It's sooo good and well written and thought out! You have major skills! Love love love it! :D
Lupinesence chapter 23 . 6/4/2016
This was such a cool fic!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/14/2016
Aww, that's adorable.
Tape chapter 19 . 1/16/2016
This. Is. Fantastic. Seriously, this is awesome. Every single chapter I intended to leave a comment, but every single chapter I couldn't wait that long to move to the next one. This story is amazing; you are amazing. You have somehow managed to keep the characters exactly themselves while putting them in a setting drastically different from canon, and it is stunning. This fic is so engaging! Even though I was confused about a few things, I was never so impeded that it took away from my enjoyment of your work. The only fault I could find was the pace; there were a few times that I felt the action could have been drawn out and more suspenseful. That said though, you reveal details in such a deliberate, controlled way; I was never frustrated by the mysteries and unknowns, nor was I ever bored or overwhelmed by expositions. You are so talented, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for using those talents to create this wonderful story and for sharing it with us.
I think I will have to do a re-read so I can leave proper comments on every chapter; I also have some questions, as I'm confused about a few things. That will have to wait though. I've stayed up a bit too late reading your lovely work.
The last thing I want to say is: whether you wrote anything more or not, I sincerely thank you for sharing this fic and for the chance to read it. It is an amazing gift you've given to your fellow fans, and you are radiant.
Helca Maica chapter 19 . 12/31/2015
Awesome awesome awesome story! Thank you so much for sharing this story! I love it ao much!

You are awesome!

Cheers, and a happy, wonderful new year :)
sammy-mackie chapter 19 . 9/22/2015
Please update again soon am
Looking forward 2 reading what happens next
Jally chapter 19 . 9/13/2015
Great chapter, hope you update a new one soon:)
Myogenic chapter 19 . 9/13/2015
What a gem I've stumbled across! I really like the way you're displaying the inter-personal relationships, can't wait to see how the story develops :)
Moreona chapter 19 . 9/11/2015
Это было супер!
Moreona chapter 18 . 5/18/2015
Yay! Sequel! It was super! Looking forward to what happens next.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/7/2015
A
stereomax chapter 16 . 12/8/2014
It's so nice to see well-written Maul fics on here and I've greatly enjoyed reading yours so far. Good luck in school!
abio2142 chapter 16 . 12/4/2014
I am loving it!
This is such an interesting story. Keep up the good work. I really like your new order. Did you come up with this or is it from some of the Star Wars canon. I've read little Of the Star Wars lit,but not too much of the way way past. Keep up with school but also help us starved for fun reads.

Abigail
abio2142 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Interesting idea. I like that of the sith providing the passion and feeding the force.
sammy-mackie chapter 15 . 10/17/2014
Great story so far hoping there is more to come