Reviews for The Suitor
Godschildtweety chapter 10 . 8/18
Great story
Just read all 10 chapters in one go. Loved it! Sexy rugged Edward and subtly feisty Bella!
Pughtwins chapter 10 . 6/20
; )
maphie chapter 5 . 4/10
Well I'm older and have had kids. Having multiples present a unique set of challenges. If you have an opportunity to know that ahead of time, the chances for delivery complications are lower and you can be more diligent and prepared for in utero care. Not wanting to know may not be the conservative approach particularly for this Edward who seems to be very weary and careful.
maphie chapter 4 . 4/10
Protrusion at 4 months... I was thinking like Carlisle.
maphie chapter 3 . 4/10
Hehehe. Bella taking control..
maphie chapter 2 . 4/10
Wicked sweet!
maphie chapter 1 . 4/10
That was a great story! I'm thinking it was originally a one-shot? I wonder how the next 9 chaptrrs will play out.
UpYourCupcake chapter 10 . 3/18
Great story, but I must be the only one that despises Charlie. He's been annoying the entire story. I'm so glad I never had to deal with that because I would have flipped my shit.
tululah chapter 10 . 3/13
Thanks for a fun story.
jupiter2005 chapter 10 . 1/9
lol at least they will never have to worry about having a love life or eery worrying about kids. at this rate they will have more than three kids to tend with. keep up the good work.
Vamps09 chapter 10 . 1/1
Cute story, loved how Bella always voiced whatever she needed to say. Thanks for writing.
debs2crazy chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
Excellent story!
Lore562 chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
Hi i judt want to say that I loved this story its so cute and funny :)
it's simply me n you chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
Very cute twist at the end. Wasn't expecting triplets