Reviews for Mystery Behind The Mask
Maz chapter 10 . 3/14
I really like the fact you focus on consent and Erik hates the fact she's so submissive and has no idea. Thank you for not making his character creepy and understand consent! Great story so far, can't wait to read more :)
Madeshka chapter 52 . 9/16/2021
Initially I started the story with great trepidation. I was more than concerned about the description of how Eric became disfigured. I have a hard time with graphic violence in any form, but decided I had to read it as part of the story. While it was difficult, it could have been a lot worse. As I neared the final climax of the story, I was surprised at how emotional it was. I found myself unable to stop reading at, and found myself almost sobbing at the drama behind it. I must admit, you write a hell of a Phantom story! Thank you!
emily-cliff22 chapter 53 . 7/21/2021
AHHHHH I LOVED THIS STORY! I LOVE YOU
ReRe00 chapter 53 . 5/23/2021
YASSSSS!
ReRe00 chapter 52 . 5/16/2021
YAY! This story has been a blessing. Everything turned out lovely! I had no idea that Madame Giry was going to be getting married to Mr. Bower! That kinda shocked me, to be honest. ha ha
I'm probably going to go read another one of our stories...maybe a hobbit one? Idk...but my birthday is coming up so that's exciting.
Anyways...LOVED THIS STORY!
ReRe00 chapter 51 . 5/15/2021
YAY! Everything is back to normal!
ReRe00 chapter 50 . 5/13/2021
EMILY REMEMBERS EVERYTHING NOW! YAY!
ReRe00 chapter 49 . 5/13/2021
Oh dear...I am hoping Christine is not injured but I know she is not dead because you would never kill her. (:
ReRe00 chapter 48 . 5/10/2021
Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! When I told my friend about this part she was begging me to read more and tell her about how Amir gets back. We just planted new grass seed in our lawn after the hard winter so I've been busy. I have really been enjoying this story though!
ReRe00 chapter 47 . 5/9/2021
now I'm crying...*sniff sniff*

so vury vury sweet and touching
ReRe00 chapter 46 . 5/8/2021
I literally have no idea or guess of what Max's letter was about...HoW mYsTeRiOuS
ReRe00 chapter 45 . 5/7/2021
*squeals with glee*
ERIK AND CHRISTINE ARE HAVING A BABY!
ReRe00 chapter 44 . 5/7/2021
Yay! Christine is pregnant!
ReRe00 chapter 43 . 5/7/2021
Awww...Meg isn't gonna marry Raoul! Raoul was just a name and nothing more which I am ever so grateful for! Now, when is Christine finally going to be pregnant?
ReRe00 chapter 42 . 5/7/2021
I knew it...Joseph is a bad guy and all of Summercrest is in mortal danger.
2,812 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »