Reviews for Heaven Sent
parkesy23 chapter 1 . 1/26
So awesome
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
Very interesting way to meet each other. Logging road, car passing turned drag race, to running over the embankment. I liked the instant connection. I'm very happy that Edward was there at Bella's place the day she was coming home with the test. Also very happy he went first for explaining things. Very cute that they married quickly and expanded the cabin to make room for more. Hopefully, it now includes WiFi so Bella can work. Really good one-shot, thank you.
londongirl618 chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Loved it!
k1942 chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Too bad there are no scruffy Edward's wandering about in the woods, looking for love! Darling one-shot, really liked it a lot!
Soundless desire chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
I read this before I had a profile with fanfic, LOVED THIS STORY!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Very cute.
twiclare chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
That was lovely, I really felt Bella's hurt at Edward's cold indifference the next morning but love their HEA.
Twilightfanatic85 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Sequel? Cause that would be so great!
deedee2011 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Loved it, wished it had some sex scenes but still a great story
MissyDy chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
That was really sweet. You should consider expanding.
Debbi84 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Wonderful little story, hope you add a few more chapters.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Really cute story but I think you could of got away with rating it T. Not that I care either way but some people refuse to read a story if it's rated M.
Leila chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Loved this story! At first I didn't think I would but I'm planning on giving all your stories a shot since your first couple I read were fantastic. (Will Things Change?, Blood Moon, A Twilight Carol, Resolutions, Am I Dreaming) I'll see which one ill check out next! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I loved this story! I wonder, does Edward know how to deliver babies? They are awfully far out to make it to the hospital in time!
You could write a sequel about that.
rpattzgirl08 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I think you should continue