Reviews for e-mails from Austenland
Guest chapter 61 . 11/3/2016
Wonderful story. I am as completely an Austenland fan as you. Hope you write the spinoffs. but not abt Nobley and J. That's one happy ending over
L'Archange chapter 61 . 6/23/2016
Okay...I should have reviewed this before the Loki story. Because it's the order in which I read your works. I have recently been very obsessed (sorry for being redundant there) with Austenland, the movie. Yes, JJ Feilds has a lot to do with that, but the story itself is so cute - the movie paled in contrast to what it could have been, I think. JJ Feilds made the movie a swoonfest. And is it just me or do find that TH and JJF could be siblings? LOL

Anyway, your writing is so beautiful. You brought these characters so life - original and canon. And you have quenched my thirst for more Austenland. The movie left me wanting so much more and this really, really helped.

Hope to see more stuff for my fav fandoms. :)
Nimuea chapter 61 . 4/12/2016
Loved this story! So cute to see Henry's side of the story. Loved how you included his friends and family... Ah just loved it! Great work.
ARDingbat chapter 8 . 12/25/2015
Hahaha deranged ribbon monster :) this is the best!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 61 . 6/28/2015
I love the premise and the execution of this fic. There are some truly wonderful, LOL descriptions.

Chapter 40, particularly the cycle of thoughts in Henry's head, was heartbreaking and very cleverly constructed. Beautiful!

Oh, I love the Davey and Ginger introduction. You're doing such a good job with your OCs. Great epistolary work, consistently strong throughout.

Ohhh...so lovely. I mourned every time I had to put this story down to attend to my real life responsibilities, and I plotted my next opportunity to read again. Beautifully done! Thank you for writing it and I look forward to reading the sequel. :)
analise17 chapter 44 . 5/24/2015
Oh. my. G.O.S.H. Henry is such a dork and I love it!
~A.
P.S. "bosom heaving" snickers to self with a delighted heart.
analise17 chapter 8 . 5/24/2015
Oh gosh are these great!
Name MissBennet chapter 53 . 5/15/2015
This chapter was so beautiful I almost cried. Tally-ho! Wonderful job!
AnneNevilleReviews chapter 61 . 4/20/2015
Truly a lovely story. Thank you for telling it.
AnneNevilleReviews chapter 5 . 4/20/2015
Short, sweet, and after the preceding chapters, really made me smile.
Aaronjolras of the Barricade chapter 61 . 3/30/2015
This was so good! I really enjoyed it :)
It's sad how small the Austenland fandom is, and there's hardly any fanfictions, especially ones worth reading. I love your style of writing, and the way that you articulate your ideas into words is amazing. You also were able to transfer the characters from the film into characters in writing (I don't know if you've read the book or not) and you did a fantastic job! I loved it! Please write more if you ever get the chance, because I will definitely read it!
chocolate fish chapter 61 . 3/14/2015
That was so ridiculously cute! The email format was really engaging, and made it feel longer than it actually was, despite being 61 chapters anyway! It was excellent :)
Johijoha chapter 59 . 3/7/2015
Okay ... this is sweet but maybe a bit overdoing it... yes definitely overdoing it.
Johijoha chapter 18 . 3/7/2015
Yep, they definitely do. Awesome sister... And I should probably stop comenting every other chapter or your inbox will be full, very soon. :P
Johijoha chapter 8 . 3/7/2015
Awesome! Seriously awesome! I would love to have a sister like that ... can she be my best friend? xD
And the nephew how loves reading Austen? Brilliant! xD