Reviews for Liquid Metal: A Quicksilver Novel
yemi chapter 21 . 2/27
I like sebastian shows ruthless cunningness to your question
Petia chapter 35 . 2/21
So...it's over ?! It just got interesting...I mean...well okay...I'll just sit in the corner of my room and I'll think about how there are almost 0 fanfictions about Quicksilver and the only one who got my eye won't be finished :) I hate my life .-.
sorry about goergehope you feel better!bet he loved you very much️️️️
If I knew how to follow i would button?
Spider-Man's has got some serious skills and the fight was based on stature Spider-Man would win
black widow is pretty cool
yemi chapter 7 . 2/6
This some real romance introduced,and I like it!(I'm also a quicksilver fan)
A Fellow Author chapter 35 . 1/30
I totally understand as a fellow author. Things get busy, and stories can lose touch but don't give up on them. I do the same from time to time, but they can always become something beautiful.
I love your story, how Josephine just tries her best to put up with Pheobe, love it! You nailed Peter's character too. And with Wanda's powers and her personality, totally movie worthy.
Sincerely,
A Fellow Author
anonymouscsifan chapter 35 . 1/4
So happy you've updated- even if it is in the form of an author's note to let us all know your okay. Real life comes first and anyone worth their salt will understand that. I get life gets in the way and that people change and sometimes you just loose your inspiration. I'm glad for a note though- it's very thoughtful of you. I will definitely keep my eyes peeled for an update!
Kathryn chapter 37 . 7/7/2016
Can you please continue the story?I love it please keep up the good work

-Kathryn
dolphin chapter 6 . 6/1/2016
"I was really starting to like this girl which was odd because my gender has always been painfully annoying to me."

This was decent until that line. Daaamnnnn Daniel, back at it again with the internal misogyny. It is a myth that women are incapable of getting on with other women.
Laurarena chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
the word barley is spelled barely, other wise everything was great.
sarah0406 chapter 36 . 9/29/2015
Can't read this chapter because of computer coding...
anonymouscsifan chapter 36 . 8/27/2015
Best of luck with college!
Amandapanda7 chapter 35 . 8/16/2015