Reviews for Blood Wings
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
I have read all of it already please continue
This is so cute
RissingDragons chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
just ignore the comments that people like The Timmynator post even though it does help but dont think about it if you cant come up with any ideas what i find that helps me is either read the story for yourself and add what you think should be in the next chapter but still have some references from previous chapters, or if that does not help try to find what inspires you is the fact you like borderlands cause if that is the case then fallow the plot line of the game but with the characters being the same from your story or do what you think helps you out with coming up with more ideas.
This story is so good and i really do like the way of how you changed blood wing to being a more humanoid kind of character that i doubt has ever been thought of it was a really good idea and i do hope to see more chapters and if you ever need some advice just ask it always helps when you do that.
Genesis Vakarian chapter 3 . 6/20/2015
Alright and always believe in yourself no matter what you choose to do with this amazing story that's you've gotten going.
Genesis Vakarian chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
I loved both chapters
Genesis Vakarian chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
well done
The Timmynator chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
Da fudge?

This story has the potential to be brilliant. That said, the Teletubbies have the potential to win the Nobel Physics Prize, but it ain't gonna happen, is it?
Overall: good plot, great start. Progress is hampered by your grammar (or lack thereof); spelling errors, missing line breaks, and absence of punctuation make following the plot rather difficult. Maybe find a beta-reader to check your work before you publish it? Just a thought.
D chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
this is awesome more chapters please will the new vault hunters make and apperience
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Good start but is bw gonna. Stay a girl and also is he gonna meet the vault hunters?
bitter-alisa chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
This is a lovely little fic happening here,isn't it? I'll be definitelly keeping an eye on this. However, I also have some critique.
1. Don't cover the curse words, it seems unnatural.
2. Don't leave author notes mid-story.
3. A bit more proofreading - your/you're etc.

Other than that, I'm waiting for more and update soon :)