Reviews for Tangled Skein
Sushifishie chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
I REALLY WILL finish this . . . someday! I haven't had time lately, so I've decided to add it to my favorites list right now. I read some of the other reviews and went O.O It's not finished? If not, AHHHH! Finish it! This is really great, it could be published as a novel with the names of the people changed. It's really that good. Please finish this (maybe you just don't have time anymore, like me)!
Sushifishie chapter 7 . 10/1/2002
OH... MY... GOSH! I came so close to not reading this, because I never thought that the parents could be so interesting. But, WOW! I cannot believe that this hasn't gotten more reviews! It's the best Marmboy fic I've read so far (I've only read about five), and I haven't even finished it yet. If it continues like this, though, it's going on my favorite stories list. This is EXCELLENT WRITING!
flitwick chapter 13 . 7/24/2002
Crikey! That is one of the BEST fanfiction stories I have ever read! Your plot was excellent and the story moved fluidly from chapter to chapter! So... can you PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :O)
RoyaL chapter 13 . 7/23/2002
luved the story! but... what happened at the cruise at hawaii? oh well! _ absolutely LUVED it!
Chained Dove chapter 13 . 5/8/2002
Aww! This is so GOOD! Are you ever planning on finishing this? I'm on the edge of my seat! But it's been a year since it was updated! *cries* E-mail me? Either way, I'd love to talk to you. You're a great writer _.
Kurayami3 chapter 3 . 4/19/2002
Whew. Chapter 3. That is about as far as I got today. It was very interesting reading the parents first meeting and all the muck of dating and such they had to go through. _ I'm not too articulate today...I suppose we all have our days. Anyway, I look forward to reading more, but unfortunately, I have to go now. Ja ne! _
audig chapter 13 . 1/27/2002
'tis wonderful.
audig chapter 12 . 1/23/2002
LOL! was that a 'the sting' insert i sense? i love it!
Melissa H chapter 13 . 7/19/2001
Are there going to be more chapters of Tangled Skein or is this the last one? I really enjoyed the fanfic all together. -Mel
Koishikawa is a cool name chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
wow! impressive start! you are gooood!
Kei Masaki chapter 13 . 5/5/2001
It's fanfic writers like you that give the rest of us the standards to aim for. This is probably the best MB fic on the net.
Togusa chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
That's sincerely one of the best fics I've ever read!

Not only is well written, you started with almost no preset material.

Congratulations!

Continue!

See Princess Mononoke! _
yutamiyu chapter 1 . 12/15/2000
Mahvelous. Simply mahhhhvelous. _ Keep writing! And let me know if you're ever interested in a collaboration story (I think it would be most interesting. _)
yutamiyu chapter 1 . 11/2/2000
Very good writing style. It's somewhat difficult for me to write from the views of the parents, because they are so happy-go-lucky. It's nice to see someone write from a point of view other than the main characters of the series. Keep up the good work, n'eh? _