Reviews for Féileadh Mor
ChristianMom54 chapter 1 . 2/11
What a great start. Look forward to more.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Loved the welding lesson and the Outlander referance. Verra hot! LOL
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Although a little wordy for a teeshirt, it's still good advice. If one finds a Scottish Rugby team in a bar, definately follow the bus
sueIZide chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
This was good.
I wouldn't be opposed if this ever continued.
dazzleglo chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
This is Awesome i hope you continue this soon. So love scotish Edward.
Beans827 chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
I know I've read this before but now I TOTALLY get what JAMMF and Sassanach refer to! Great job! Love me some Scots in kilts!
twiclare chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
That was fun, I've loved the Outlander books for years so I appreciate a homage to Jamie!
dianscot chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Ah,i had to check this out, since one of my fave memories of singlehood was Prague, full of kilts for a Scottish friendly. And my own ultimate Hot Scot.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Love me a man wearing a kilt! I so wish my husband was scottish instead of dutch! Lol! Great lil o/s! I would love for it to be continued one day!
cctwilight chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Loved it! I vote for a continuation of this story when ever you can. Thanks for creating a nice, sexy, hot Edward to dream about!
plainjane108 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I recently started reading the Outlander series after watching the tv show (Sam Heughan, oh my fucking god!) I WAS DYING FOR HIM TO CALL HER SASSENACH. BEST. ONE SHOT. EVERRRRRRR. I'm on The Fiery Cross at the moment, I can't wait to finish the series so I can read sexy JAMMF one shots *dies* Really enjoyed this one shot, lass. You write verra weel.
it's simply me n you chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Got to love Scottish Edward (and Emmett ). Good job.
kyrandiana chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Ohh lala I love a good story
BelovedSunshine chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I actually have the first book in the series and plan to start it Monday. lol
This was fun. Thanks :)