Reviews for The Pie Equation
Pie's so cute! Loved it!
pixiekat7 chapter 17 . 5/22
Mighty fine chapter, mighty fine indeed (and I'm finally all caught up)! Things went very well and I gotta admit I'm waiting for a bump or two in the road. That said, I have every faith that things will work out for them. I'll also admit to wanting to take Jordan's mom & Valerie & drop them off a cliff. *wink, wink* Just kidding... kinda.
Thanks much!
Kat
RTP4ME chapter 17 . 5/20
I'm once again so in love with these characters. Your fic is my happy place. I'm excited to see where this goes and what drama is ahead for our lovely couple. I'm sure B and E will work hard to guard Pie's heart.
Thanks for writing!
RTP4ME chapter 16 . 5/20
Ahhhhh creepy bio mom!
It very sad and I could never understand.
Also the only words I had for that end was "Holy Shit" and "Yay!"
Thanks for writing!
samiam77 chapter 17 . 5/20
I just found this story and love it! How often do you update it?
Nissa-Cullen chapter 17 . 5/20
Jordan's mommy has a lot of explaining to do. She's not being very nice. Hopefully he'll doesn't let it get to her. She's got a job now she just has to figure out where she's gonna live and tell Renee.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 17 . 5/19
Was Jordan's mom one of Bella's former classmates? The woman sounds like a bitter shrew. Will Edward want Bella to live with him and Piper? It's a big step but these two are hardly strangers.

I discovered your story thanks to The Lemonade Stand and it's freaking awesome!
ecullensgurl chapter 17 . 5/15
Ok, all caught up and ready for the next chap. Love the story and, of course, Pie :)
ecullensgurl chapter 1 . 5/13
I found your story rec'd on TLS and I've already fallen in love with "Pie" and her Daddy :)
Sdjk chapter 17 . 5/13
I love your story! Found on the lemonade stand and so glad I did!
robertpatzlover09 chapter 17 . 5/13
so good
Midnight Cougar chapter 17 . 5/13
I'm just glad they're all so happy about her wanting to stay! And I think Charlie would be happy to be Pie's grandpa.
Midnight Cougar chapter 16 . 5/13
Aw, Edward; that was really sweet.
I am honestly really enjoying this story and can't wait for the next chapter!
mizz-sunshin3 chapter 17 . 5/11