Reviews for Like Their Mothers
stjohn27 chapter 7 . 8/25/2017
I really enjoyed this and I hope you write more!
stjohn27 chapter 5 . 8/25/2017
Gale...what a piece of work! He's all over Madge, has done what Peeta was trying to do numerous times with girls he didn't care about, but then he's going to come get in Peeta's face about it because it upset Katniss and, I think, to defend Lena's honod? What honor? She knew what she was doing and what she wanted and from who. Her only interest in hI'm was getting some from a Victor. She's no victim.
Then Gale goes to profess his love to Katniss and try to kiss her again? Madge deserves better.
Galesc way worse in his treatment of women than Peeta and he didn't go through the trauma of an arena either...
stjohn27 chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
You do a remarkably excellent job of realizing Katniss' inner thoughts and her confusion of her feelings about what she's going through. Way better than the book, but I think this is what canon Katniss was feeling, but SC didn't verbalize it.

I'm surprised here, and in canon and most fanfics, that Haymitch wasn't much more clear on what was expected from BOTH of them after the games. He knew what was riding on them and he just leaves them alone.
Whisperblaze luvs Dramione chapter 7 . 8/2/2016
Great story! I really do love it a lot! u did so good throughout the entire thing and I'm so glad u decided to write this and I decided to read this! Seriously, great job! This is awesome and so r u! ;)
Whisperblaze luvs Dramione chapter 6 . 8/1/2016
Another great chapter! I love how you made peeta more like his old self in this chapter, it shows his growth as a character
Fantastic job as usual! ;)
Whisperblaze luvs Dramione chapter 5 . 7/26/2016
Another great chapter! Seriously, this is written really well. The personas of their parents are written like flawlessly. Great job!
Whisperblaze luvs Dramione chapter 4 . 7/25/2016
Wow peeta is a player. Woah.
Anyways, I love how u make it seem like something is taking over peetas mind. It makes it more believable that he would do those things
Whisperblaze luvs Dramione chapter 3 . 7/24/2016
Wow great chapter! I love what peeta said and how he felt bad after! And I think what Katniss said when she was drunk was spot on, good job! ;)
Whisperblaze luvs Dramione chapter 2 . 7/24/2016
I can see the new changes in their personality in this chapter. I like how u didn't make it so obvious, but that it was enough to get a hint
And I hate peetas mother! Ugh!
Great job!
Whisperblaze luvs Dramione chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Great first chapter! It's really interesting so far!
SFCBruce chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
I just finished reading your story and I enjoyed your take on the events between THG and CF. I can totally see Peeta allowing his mother's personality to creep into his own, and it was a nice twist to have him be the one to freeze out Katniss, rather than the other way around.

All in all, a very enjoyable twist on a familar theme!
GraphiteGirl chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
I *never* liked how Peeta treated Katniss after the first Arena. She told him honestly that she was confused about her feelings, which given the situation they'd just been in is pretty understandable. His "all-or-nothing" reaction was manipulative and unfair, IMO.
guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
good chapter! Things are getting more intense! Poor Katniss, so confused about boys and life haha. Maybe Haymitch has some advice :) I feel bad for Madge though, I've always really liked her character and I love Gadge but not when she's second choice... she deserves better than that! looking forward to the next update!
NotAnIslander chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
This is beautifully written! I am loving each of the different perspectives, it flows together seemlessly. You have captured each of these Victors' personalities and I can see all 3 of them acting in the way you have described. Thank you so much for sharing this! I always look forward to the updates.
justanormalhungergamefangirl chapter 3 . 6/16/2014