Reviews for There's Always Going to Be One Person
VeryGerryberry chapter 46 . 3/3
One of the best fics i've read!
swenvausemanswirl chapter 46 . 6/30/2016
This is amazing I'm in love
mcrobbins chapter 46 . 6/20/2016
Hi..just stumbled across this story and gotta say I loved it..sorry I didn't review whilst I was reading it but I like to read the full story first..it was epic and can't wait for you to write some more
Emma x
Bobbiejelly chapter 12 . 3/3/2016
Hey, this is really good. I'm very impressed at the ability to sustain this story with lots of nee drama and conflict and raised stakes while still keeping Alex and Piper together. Truly an inspiration!
WB79 chapter 46 . 10/9/2015
Okay...so I think I favorited this story a while back...but there are so many OITNB stories, that it slipped to the back of my mind...stupid me...
Now I've binge read this, I should have done this ages ago, what an amazing story you have created! You did a really good job!
I would totally welcome a sequel :) Need to see them with babies :)
Klass1 chapter 46 . 8/18/2015
A sequel to this would be amazing! Please do it :)
LebaneseForBrittana chapter 46 . 7/22/2015
Can you do a sequel. This is an awesome story?
QuintessentialLola chapter 17 . 7/12/2015
I bet the news is she can't have kids.
Bridie chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Nice make my orgasims ok make more detail and put squirting into like 50 shades of grey book they put heaps of detail in.
Shay chapter 46 . 6/27/2015
Amazing story! You are very talented..
GS chapter 46 . 4/27/2015
Ahhhhh I just binged read this fic! Loved so many things about this! Like how Polly was such a good friend to Piper. The notes leading up to their wedding (that was really sweet). I'm really sad you killed off Lindsay though. I really liked her character..

Can't wait to read the sequel! Good job!
mielsita chapter 46 . 3/9/2015
Would love a sequel to this can't wait!
DarkestGayMoon chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
I'm sure you put a lot of effort into this fic, but to me it was badly written and rushed. I can tell from only reading one chapter.
Guest chapter 46 . 12/11/2014
Please do a sequel!
piccolover22 chapter 46 . 12/11/2014
Loved your story! :) it kept me very entertained for a couple of days! Haha now I'm off to hunt for more fanfictions! :)