Reviews for Rock Bay
MSerrada chapter 11 . 11/14
My alerts failed somehow...didn't realize that you'd posted new chapters. So pleased to find them!

Your way of portraying what Ziva is experiencing is extremely effective and moving. It's a little confusing at times as a reader, but really evokes the feelings and thoughts in line with Ziva's.

Hope to be treated with another update soon...and those danged alerts better work this time ;)
Sunnyside2 chapter 11 . 11/7
Wow this is sweet torture. Ughhhhh my poor Ziva. Poor baby. She's just being put through the wringer and it makes me so sad. So so sad. I'm glad she was at least able to admit to her and Tony's relationship. Hopefully she will continue to let him support her. She's just fighting him so hard. I don't like her being on so many meds though. Hopefully she'll get off them sooner rather than later.

Wonderful story. Keeps getting better. Look forward to more.
ChEmMiE chapter 11 . 11/6
But wow... somehow I didn't expect her to actually cut Tony, but at the same time it seemed kind of inevitable!

Cannot wait for the next part! :D
Debbie chapter 11 . 11/3
This is so heartbreaking you really are making me feel every pain she is going through.l don't know how you can write this with out crying because I cry every time I read this. Ziva has had such awful life. Thank goodness Tony is still there for here. Ziva will get through this and will come out even stronger.
JustBecause2012 chapter 11 . 11/4
Oh wow, this was worth the wait. It's always a happy occasion when I see a notification that one of your stories has been updated. It was hard to read Ziva in such a distressed state, but your descriptions are so vivid and so real. I'll eagerly but patiently await the next chapter of this story. :)
Darkwriter69 chapter 11 . 11/2
Even though it has been a long wait, it was well worth it and provided a nice excuse to reread. Your writing style is poignant and really suits the subject matter. As for the subject matter, you have captured it so beautifully (having suffered several nervous breakdowns, I can see the realism that you have given to Ziva).
girleffect chapter 11 . 11/1
I am at a loss for words, and not because there is nothing to say, but because there is so much to say. You have mastered your craft, my friend, and your craft is writing stories so deep, so rich, so intense, that you transport your reader to another world. Even more, you know Tony and Ziva, their mannerisms, what they need, inside and out. This chapter showcased all this and more.

It hurts my heart to see Ziva in such rough shape, in this in between state of being acutely hyperaware of everything that is happening and not being in touch with reality at all. I feel her hazy confusion and panic and anger and fear and sadness so acutely. And then there's Tony, ever present, always watching, always listening, always loving her through it all, even though it hurts so terribly. "This is not who I want to be, Tony." "I know."

That whole sequence when she had a flashback and the cops came- it was so intense I didn't come up for air until Ziva finally, blissfully settled. Masterful- you should really be proud. I love that they admitted, in their own way, that they are an item. I loved when the nurse took her hand, and how she slowly slid into sleep, forever swimming in the deep ocean. There are so many moments and feelings and hurts that I could talk about, but then we;d be here all day.

I love this. I love how much hard work and feeling you put into everything you write. I love that even though the journey you are taking us on is so, so raw and so painful, it still has its moments of joy. I hope you are as proud of you as I am, and that's a whole lot. I can't wait to see what you give us next. Xoxoxoxoxo's.
prince-bishop chapter 11 . 11/1
Phew, those were eleven excellent chapters, man Ziva was on the edge before she went to BC and had all that shit happen to her. I hope you will update again soon looking forward to reading the next chapter.
This was such an amazing chapter (as have all the others been). You wrote such beautifully and compose amazing words. Keep up the brilliant writing!
Sue Dooley chapter 11 . 10/31
Wow! Tiva always.
Wow chapter 11 . 10/31
Amazi.g. You are truly gifted, as are we all by being allowed to read your story. Thanks so much for writing.
your writing is very compelling, fred
Another great chapter love this she gets better with the help she so desperately needs
EvelynGrace101 chapter 11 . 10/31
You have a hauntingly beautiful way of writing a distressed and confused Ziva. I am no stranger to medical happenings and some similar medical experiences to what Ziva has been through in this story, and it's refreshing to read someone writing about it in such an honest and confronting manner.
Hope you're well, always nice to see your writing in my inbox :)
Sarai chapter 11 . 10/30