Reviews for Coldharbour's Children
Aurora Nova chapter 9 . 8/23
I've always felt the game story to be a "guideline" (Pirates of the Caribbean reference intended) to original fan-fiction. There are times when following the letter of the questline doesn't exactly make for exciting reading. I am really enjoying seeing Babette get some real face-time here. She's one of the most intriguing characters, in my opinion.
Bears2000 chapter 2 . 8/11
I wonder what's going to happen next
Bears2000 chapter 1 . 8/10
I am glad.
Torinarg chapter 8 . 8/8
Hooray, an update:)
Can I ask why you are not posting the Elisfborn, Cicero, Serana story here? I check here quite often but only came across your deviantart page by accident.
It's great by the way.
Bears2000 chapter 7 . 7/12
I think that Molag Bal will kill Madanach and force the Reach to rejoin Skyrim. Argis and Keirine will most likely also be killed. I don't like Madanach. He seized the Reach from Skyrim and then most likely killed innocent woman and children and men. I am sure that the Empire would rather kill the Forsworn than let them take over the Reach.
M. Archive chapter 1 . 5/11
Nice series keep up the good work it full of twist and turns very well thought out
Aurora Nova chapter 7 . 5/10
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Keeper keeps the Night Mother. Cicero's own journals state that his days of lifting a blade are done. I thought the Silencer was the one who enforced the Tenets. And as far as I know, in your stories, no one has been nemed a Silencer. Other than that, it was good to see this story being picked up again.
KStormblade chapter 7 . 5/10
Thank you thank you thank you! More Cicero Dragonborn! It's like an answer to my prayers, posted just days after I mentioned wanting more. Excellent as always. I eagerly await your next post.
Oh. So Liriel may very well be a vampire by this point? Nice switch.

Do enjoy this story. Fun to see Farkas falling for Kaie. He really seems to get on with Madanach's kids in general ;)
Speaker-to-Customers chapter 6 . 3/9
This is a bit too much '50 Shades of Madanach' for my taste. I hope there is no further mention of the BDSM stuff and you get on with the appearance of Serana and, hopefully, Isran. And Cicero stabbing Lord Harkon hundreds of times until there is nothing left of him but a greasy smear.
Irelus chapter 5 . 2/10
I would have loved it if you introduced Babette to the thalmor's daughter. But I also want to know just why you chose reclamations for reveling ria's dragon blood. Was Tia the Di rossio fail safe?
Sooooo happy to one of your wonderful works updated! You're an amazing author! I absolutely love your stories!
Guest 2 chapter 1 . 1/23
Speaker-to-Customers I think that it could be a possibility of more than one dragonborn in the carts at the start of the game, the cart ahead of you had a couple nord females in it and 0f course liriel was in one, I think the gods had a couple different scenarios, plans, fail safes, timelines in place to ensure that nirn is protected.
Aurora Nova chapter 5 . 1/23
Yay! Welcome back! It was so good to see this story being picked up again. And may I say, I am not sorry at all to see Erikur dispatched thusly. My only regret is that I wasn't the one wielding the mace. Great job!
Speaker-to-Customers chapter 3 . 1/20
I get the feeling that you're implying that Liriel would have been the Dragonborn (as in Nightshade and Juniper) but was killed at Helgen. The problem with this is that in 'All Skyrim's Foes' you state that the Dragonborn would have been 'some Nord called Melinda' who was executed just before Alduin turned up at Helgen. And this information comes from Mephala, who as a Daedric Prince is likely to know what she's talking about, and the Night Mother more or less confirmed that Mephala was telling the truth. If you've either forgotten about having written that, or changed your mind and decided that the Liriel version makes more sense, you'd better go back and amend Chapter 20 of ASF. And if you do that remember this means Delphine and Cicero will know Liriel's fate (although Cicero could well have forgotten).