Reviews for The Family Album
Alexa Summers chapter 1 . 11/8/2020
"What if I murdered someone?" Harry returns at once. "What if I killed a teacher? What if I snuck out of bounds with – with a dragon and – befriended a mass-murderer?"

I'm in tears right now. Tears of laughter and tears of pure sorrow. You are truly a great author.

Lex :-)
school12 chapter 1 . 8/4/2019
Welp, thanks for making me cry
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2018
So sweet. It’s all Harry ever wanted in his life. Good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2018
Man, your stories are wonderful! I loved this one! It’s the perfect Potter family AU(With NO Voldemort).
Forever Written in the Stars chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
You did a wonderful job with this. It's made all the more bittersweet because we know how Harry's childhood actually went :/

But I loved your execution of this concept!
Azzurrolunali chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
That is really beautiful thanks I got a warm fuzzy feeling now:)))
maraudering88 chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
My cheeks hurt because I'm smiling so hard but my heart also hurts and my eyes are getting teary because fucking Voldemort how dare u ruin this HUHU.
But really tho, I enjoyed this so much. I loved seeing little bb Harry starting school! He's adorable and ugh my heart melts with Lily and Harry. The POV from his teacher was a funny and sweet extra too, sigh. Seeing them meet the Dursleys was so funny, Harry's definitely inherited the cheekiness from both parents and ahhh Harry-James bonding with Quidditch :') :') i fell in love with their family dynamic and how loving and supportive and warm their family is ugh, i would literally read seven books of just things like this if somebody made them. I really would. I don't give a damn about the plot, I just wanna read a seven-book series that showed Harry being happy with his parents huhu
LothlorienImladris chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
Little Harry is so adorable! Beautiful and funny story, I wish there were more fics out there as this one :)
You're a wonderful writer, I've been rereading several of your stories and they are all amazing! (My favourite are the Jily ones. I'm completely in love with your Lily and James).
Speaking of, is there any chance you'll update 'Under the Radar'? It was great, I hope you continue it sometime!
Yzeult chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Aww.
Wish there were more to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
:( but also :)
i love this one ... So sweet. Wish it were Canon
lojosmom chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
I really enjoyed this. It was so cute, and the part with the Dursleys put a big smile on my face!
E.G. Potter chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
literally melting from the cute. 3
bsargent chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
God, I'm crying my eyes out. Really loved this fic
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
I love this so much
munarloth chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Killed a teacher, snuck out of bounds with a dragon, and befriended a mass-murderer? I can't take it. My heart can't take it!

(For real, you're amazing. Thank you!)