Reviews for R is for Real
h8erade chapter 1 . 8/29
I just finished s is for sure and I'm starting this. It's great! I love your writing and I know it's been a long time since you finished writing the story, but I just have to say: no car sex?
Deviiltjee chapter 18 . 8/19
loved it!

not much more i can say )
cuddlebeans chapter 18 . 8/17
Absolutely beautiful fic. So wonderfully written. I enjoyed every word!
PaultheEwok chapter 18 . 5/28
Fabulous stories, I really enjoyed both of them. I think the best thing about them was how you captured their emotions and what they thought about each other. It just made it so real. Awesome
TheDivineMsLes chapter 18 . 4/16
I just had to drop you a line to let you know how much I absolutely loved these 2 stories. They were lovely and engaging. I don't get sappy- and I felt so emotional at the thought of them leaving the tree house behind. I really hope you write a 3rd. I'd love to know where they end up. 3
Str1der2015 chapter 18 . 4/14
Loved this story! Thank you!
SharingBlood chapter 14 . 3/19
Just started reading this and I am so in love! I was extremely frustrated when I was looking for Bethyl fics because NO ONE was portraying Daryl's character realistically. The way he really is. UNTIL THIS BEAUTIFUL STORY. I absolutely love it!
JG Edwards chapter 18 . 3/13
You did an awesome job! I was totally invested in your characterization of Beth and Daryl. Love, love, loved it!
heatherrk chapter 18 . 2/5
I just read this all the way through! I absolutely love this story. You gave us an amazing and beautiful story for these two. My only request is that you continue to write for them. This is where we get our fix, our feels and our happy ending.
Salovi chapter 18 . 1/26
I was so anxious to finish this I forgot to comment on how exciting the whole car accident scene was! Very descriptive, it was like watching a movie in my mind, haha. Loved this story, you should write another!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
I love this story. Love Daryl no one will ever complete him like Beth
To bad we won't get to see it
Orange Autumn chapter 18 . 12/19/2014
This was such an amazing fic! Thank you so much for sharing!
Lady1nRed chapter 18 . 12/11/2014
Amazing story! thank you :-)
jjeess00 chapter 18 . 11/29/2014
Wow… This was great!
jjeess00 chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
Wait I'm so confused… So did they have sex or not?