Reviews for R is for Real
TheDivineMsLes chapter 18 . 4/16
I just had to drop you a line to let you know how much I absolutely loved these 2 stories. They were lovely and engaging. I don't get sappy- and I felt so emotional at the thought of them leaving the tree house behind. I really hope you write a 3rd. I'd love to know where they end up. 3
Str1der2015 chapter 18 . 4/14
Loved this story! Thank you!
SharingBlood chapter 14 . 3/19
Just started reading this and I am so in love! I was extremely frustrated when I was looking for Bethyl fics because NO ONE was portraying Daryl's character realistically. The way he really is. UNTIL THIS BEAUTIFUL STORY. I absolutely love it!
JG Edwards chapter 18 . 3/13
You did an awesome job! I was totally invested in your characterization of Beth and Daryl. Love, love, loved it!
heatherrk chapter 18 . 2/5
I just read this all the way through! I absolutely love this story. You gave us an amazing and beautiful story for these two. My only request is that you continue to write for them. This is where we get our fix, our feels and our happy ending.
Salovi chapter 18 . 1/26
I was so anxious to finish this I forgot to comment on how exciting the whole car accident scene was! Very descriptive, it was like watching a movie in my mind, haha. Loved this story, you should write another!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
I love this story. Love Daryl no one will ever complete him like Beth
To bad we won't get to see it
Orange Autumn chapter 18 . 12/19/2014
This was such an amazing fic! Thank you so much for sharing!
Lady1nRed chapter 18 . 12/11/2014
Amazing story! thank you :-)
jjeess00 chapter 18 . 11/29/2014
Wow… This was great!
jjeess00 chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
Wait I'm so confused… So did they have sex or not?
jjeess00 chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
So, just to make sure, Daryl doesn't think Beth is being clingy…right?
jjeess00 chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
Sorry for reviewing on each chapter, but just wondering if you agree with me on something… Is it just me or is protective Daryl really attractive? Like when Beth is in trouble or something? I don't know...
jjeess00 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I really love your writing! I just hope nothing bad happens with Beth and Daryl… I feel like they are growing apart already just because they don't get to spend much time together.
Wezen Solo chapter 18 . 11/19/2014
Oh my god. That can't be the end! I'm enjoying your stories way too much. :) I hope you'll write other stories featuring Beth and Daryl in the future!