Reviews for Hell Is Empty
sunshine102897 chapter 1 . 13h ago
Oh. My. Goodness. This was perfect. I mean I was a little confused as to why you didn't incorporate Sam not knowing Dean was alive and then I realized that by this time season 10 hadn't even started. Awesome awesome story. Thank you for adding so much detail to the in betweens.
Samantha V chapter 1 . 3/8
That was fantastic!
7kstar chapter 1 . 3/8
Wish they hadn't solved this so soon and I did like what you created. Sam realizing a bit late how he had missed the signs.

I'm glad they've gotten Sam back to supporting his brother and I really wish they would stop them going after each other, but instead making it the two of them fighting the good fight together.

Enjoyed it.
Stryder2008 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
I too hoped that Dean would have more humanity than what a demon normally has. But based on the information we've seen...I don't think that'll be the case. I hope that they don't pit Sam and Dean against each other for any longer than a few episodes, the connection between the brothers is what makes that show so great. I'd like to see them get back to what we were seeing in the first few seasons. Plus, I'd love to see Sam tell Dean that he didn't mean any of the crap he said this last season. But who knows. Anyways, thanks for writing the tag, it was well thought out and I really enjoyed it. Nicely done!
sknkodiak chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Beautiful story.

For some reason I've never been able to write Supernatural even though I love it. Other fandoms, yes, but not this one. But since the season 9 finale I've been wanting to write something, felt like something needed to be said, but now that I've read your story I know it's been said. Wonderful work.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
WOW. I don't know where to begin. As ways with your writings I enjoyed this immensely. I too had trouble wrapping my head around that finale but in reading your tag I was able to make sense of my thoughts. Of course Sam should have known this lesson would backfire. The more judgemental words he threw the worse it got. This was not always readily noticed on thenshow but I believe Sam was not trying to be mean just trying to get his point across. Your insight into his thoughts was spot on for me. The emotions you conveyed with him are what we know are always there. The bond the brothersnshare has always been the draw
Of the show for me and I believe it should take more than an hour to fix this. I look forward to your take on the coming episodes. Good luck in writing in the future. Wherever it will lead.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I loooooved this! I think you're right about Dean not having this much humanity left in him when we see him again. :( But I really love your version.

We still have so long to wait! :((

Well done. :)
caryonwaywardsn chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Please do continue with your version, it just about kills me, but so far I like it
missbosslady27 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Omg this was great and I loved dean and I hate crowly! And sam was a jerk. And I bet there is still dean inside and demon dean is sexy! But dean is always sexy!
caffrey girl chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
First of all, I did enjoy the read. If you define enjoy as I had difficulty reading because of unshed tears;-)
I only just saw the finale cause I was kinda saving up ssn 9 to binge watch in a day. So your story was one I saw earlier and bookmarked to read later.
It was awesome. I've always enjoyed your writing style and found it very Um immersive. This fic it was brilliant.
I also loved your version of demon!Dean. There was just the right amount of demon in him to make him believable yet still y'know Dean. The whole power struggle was so cool!
Thank you for the fic! :)
PS I think you mentioned attempting an original fic? How's it coming along?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Excellent as always. I just finished re-reading all of your stories and enjoyed each as though it were the first time I had read them. I hope they take Dean's path in a decent direction but who knows. Good luck with your book. I will be proud to buy it! Have a great one in all aspects of your life.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Interesting
So sad though.
ally chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
PLEASE continue writing! Your talent is amazing, and this story makes me emotional and I'll just cry if you don't update!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Wow, excellent job - you really filled in the gaps the episode and other fanfiction works miss.
se-tar chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I was hoping, and waiting for your tag fic for this episode since I watched it ;) But just now I could find the time to R&R.
The brotherly moments in this episode was so little and abstract I really expecting a lot of 'missing scene' fics, but most authors were interested in probable S10 stories, something I really don't want to speculate about; It could go a completely different way :/
Anyway, I read the S10 part too, and like you, I hope Dean keeps his human side. The Dean we know is a strong-willed hero and fighter who defied heaven and hell, of course he wouldn't fall that easily.
About the missing piece part, I must admit, unlike your other works, it wasn't captivating! I don't know if it was because it didn't have your usual super scrutiny, or of you simply passing through the milestones without much built-up... BUT still it was great, thank you.

Again thank you so much, hope to see more and more works from you ;D
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »