Reviews for The Baker's Man
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Bella is amazing an women! What a horrible life she lived but came out even more awesome! It so sad that this is a reality for some people. So happy she found Edward and the Cullen's, and a good life!
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
This was really good, so glad that it was rec on Facebook!

Looking forward to more of your stories :)
Aggie94 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Fantastic story. Thanks meg.
lilsis15 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Great story!
LaPumuckl chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
That was an impressive way of showing how some people have to get over abusive partners and the consequences that may occur as well...
jonzie chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Loved this story too.

Your collaborations are always very interesting and well written. I can't wait until you guys write another one.

-jonzie
kadronya chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I love your OS!
Cockerspanmom chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
It was well written. The violent scenes where handled great. I throughly enjoyed another one of your collaborations.
Lahragal chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Beautiful, just beautiful.
88TwiGeek chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Loved it. You gals make a wonderful team.
Moltz chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
My husband and I were having a discussion about respecting and honoring others. How it is no longer being taught or passed down from our elders. It has become more like the phrase, 'you're on your own'. Selfish parents turn out selfish children. Angry abusive adults perpetuate the cycle of abuse on to their children.
This was difficult to read but the HEA that was fought for brought a smile to my face.
Love is a very powerful emotion. It can spread its warmth over an entire community once a common bond is forged.
Well done ladies!
Cullen Cousin chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Loved the story! William reminds me of my youngest grandson. Dillon is hearing impaired,also. He will be three next month and he has worn hearing aides since he was six months old. He does not know sign language but talks up a storm. Eventually he will get the implants when he gets older.

Excellent job you two!

CC
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
awesome.
ParasiteGoddess chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
This was great heartbreaking and happy.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2014