Reviews for Under Your Spell
SparkIntoAFlame chapter 14 . 3/24/2018
I’m a Slytherclaw and my friends and I have established that I’m the Queen of Hell.
Bookaddict22 chapter 30 . 1/12/2016
I can't tell you how much I love this fic. My Destiel loving heart is just lapping up the angst-free totally adorable fluff. And really good writing! Awesome story line too. It is so unusual but it feels so right. Thanks for a great story. I'm so looking forward to reading your other Destiel fics!
Guest chapter 30 . 9/9/2015
Haha. Fifth time I've read it.
DragonsAddicted chapter 30 . 8/25/2015
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/22/2015
May we get more from this AU?
Guest chapter 30 . 7/15/2015
I love this whole series that started with "Work Your Magic," and all of these. You get the characters so right with how they would be without the craziness of hunting. Thank you for the smiles and happiness of these stories.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/13/2015
This is definately one of the best ones out there!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/13/2015
AMAZING.
I adore this AU! So creative! I'm not normally one to go for them, but this was perfectly set up, and perfectly written to fit both SPN and you mind!
Well done! Bravo!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/5/2015
This is the perfect follow up series for Work Your Magic. I read it in about 2 hours
TotallyRoseTyler chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Well, it was almost IMPOSSIBLE to find a specifically Supernatural set Under Your Spell, but after twenty eight minutes, I finally found it. It didn't help how many Under Your Spell 's there are in the SPN category, anyway, but yeah I found it so it's cool.
elizabeta H. Austria chapter 30 . 8/5/2014
That. Was. So. CUTE IMA DIE
staunchlyblue chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
Oh my God, this just too goddamn cute!
JercyFics14 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Don't wanna sign in.

"Hey, on Tuesdays they have pig in a poke for breakfast!" he remarked. "I love that stuff."

I JUST LITERALLY WATCHED THAT EPISODE DAMN IT! I COULDNT STOP LAUGHING AT IT NOW U WRITE THIS INTO IT! JUST, NUH!
kittysayzmeow chapter 30 . 7/15/2014
Ahhhhh I'm so glad I found this! This adorable and perfect and thank you for being such a wonderful human being as to write this. I really loved some of your outtakes on the categories and I love that it all for together! Thank you!
Kitty
Khoshekh42 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I absolutely love the head canon that Dean's a hopeless romantic, even though it goes against his manliness.