Reviews for Our Babysitter's a Ghost
anonymousss chapter 6 . 7/13
i know it's been years but STILL THIS IS GOOD AND WELL DONE A
gwennyr chapter 6 . 7/5
I have been searching all over the web for a great Gravity Falls/Danny Phantom fic and honesty yours in the absolute best one I’ve ever read. You captured the characters personalities in a way that is more believeable that some other fics I’ve read, your writing is on point and grammatically correct and I pray you continue this because it is a GREAT read!
ghostanimal chapter 6 . 7/1
I finally got around to reading and reallt refiewing this, but holy shit. I love this. I’m dying for more. I really hope an update will eventually come.
Crowned Hunter chapter 6 . 4/21
I know this hasn’t been updated in a long while but what you got done was freaking amazing! I love this and I desperately wish this had more chapters. I love Danny Phantom and Gravity Falls and this fic is definitely still high on my favorites fic list.
I loved how Danny struggled with his hero complex (as usual) and I loved how suspicious Dipper was of him -totally in character.
Freaking well done with everything author!
willam and jack and jake chapter 6 . 4/16
cool can't wait to read more
willam and jack and jake chapter 5 . 4/16
Needs More chapter 6 . 4/9
WHY DID YOU STOP
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL
catherinepeach chapter 6 . 3/1
It looks like you haven't been on this account in years but I just wanted to say that this is amazing! I'm not expecting an update at this point but you're a really great writer, one of the better ones I've ever read
Heck I love this fic and I love detentionaire so much! Can’t believe others watch it though. It’s not well known at all. I know this hasn’t updated since 2014 but I’m still in it to win it
Devious Purrloin chapter 6 . 12/17/2017
please update?
LK2 chapter 6 . 12/4/2017
This story is amazing also I'm watching detintionair and it is awesome(-)