Reviews for Our Babysitter's a Ghost
in love w this chapter 2 . 9/21
You really really do characterization well! Everyone is just so in character, I can completely picture what's going on and see each person acting the way they are. I love the concept of this story, and I love how well the Danny Phantom and Gravity Falls worlds are blending together. So glad I found it!
PhantomFever81 chapter 6 . 8/1
Soooooooooooooooooooo good! I am really sad it's over.
your story and ideas are so intriguing... TALENT ALERT!
You got skills. :)
Do you think you'll ever continue the fic? I know it's been years, but having been one of the better ones I've read, I wish there was more!
WolfsongRoar chapter 6 . 7/5
Rip. Great story, I hope you remember it soon ;)
I really like your story. Can you please update soon? I understand if you're busy, but still.
DrWhy chapter 6 . 4/7
This is soo good? Like, your plot is actually well thought out? And your writing is at a professional level maybe? No awkwardness or anything so far? Humour and believable characterisation? Mystery? This is my favourite fic ever? Please do continue it, I understand if you took a break or something for real life, but it would be a shame if this became one of those "last updated : 2009" fics...
I LOVE THIS SORY SO MUCH
This is so good!
Bug Queen chapter 6 . 3/9
Definitely one of my favourite fics - excellent writing and marvellously in character. Crossing my fingers for an update after three years :)
will u conuinue this
RoseAnna1177 chapter 6 . 12/29/2016
Oh my gosh! My two favorite shows together! You know how to write! This is the first Danny Phantom and Gravity Falls crossover fic that is actually good that I have found! The plot it good so far and the characters are great! They act the same as they do in their shows! Which is awesome! Please continue this amazing fic. I really enjoyed it! It's SO good! Really great and awesome! Until next time! ;)
samdragon57 chapter 6 . 12/6/2016
Awesome story! Probably the best DP GF crossover I've ever read! Please continue?

Also YES DETENTIONAIRE! I freaking love that show! I wish they would continue it though. I hate cliffhanger endings.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2016
FINISH IT PLS
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 6 . 12/3/2016
Very good
thatpickyreader chapter 6 . 11/8/2016
*wanders into fanficton crossover section*
hm.. what to read...
*book gets thrown at face*
GAH! what the heck was that?
*keeps walking, but forgets the book is on the ground, then promtly trips on it.*
i guess i g- BWAH! come on!
hm.. 'Our Babysitter is a Ghost'... sounds fun.
*five minutes later*
wow, this author not only managed to make danny be realistic, but also kept stan and bill out of the first 5 chapters, AND didn't make bill mentally attack danny on his first night!
Is this author even human?!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Hey hey hey this is the best gf/dp crossover ever. Great writing and story. Are you ever coming back to this or will we be rereading the same six chapters for eternity? Of course, I'm sure you're busy, but if you could think about it we'd appreciate it