Reviews for When Common Sense Dances
Lucy chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
Odd but really funny!
Lucy chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
Well, you should be grateful that you aren't charged with murdering me. I almost choked to my death on my own saliva laughing. Well, actually what really happened was.,i had rwad the stories you had written and mentioned in this, the second I checked evil mindeds account in adult I started choking.
Meddling old coot.
ShadowEndowedNiceties chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
Dumbledore, and fanfiction? I'm not sure I really want to know, but this had me smiling all the way through, at first in horrified amusement, then to downright glee.
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
Haha. Brilliant! I can't find any real fics by those names. Do they exist?
CoffeeObsessedandPoorlyDressed chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
This was great! I just finished reading "Behind Closed Doors" and I was on your profile and decided to read this one. I haven't read your other ones yet (actually, I'm about to read "Those Who Grieve"), but this particular story made my day! I literally laughed really loudly, and received concerned looks from my birth-giver and my fellow female offspring. Keep it up! XD
LBibliophile chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
There is something about this story I really love, I keep coming back to it. Having read most of the fics mentioned - and enjoyed them despite the exaggerations - it is fun seeing their reactions to them. It also seems like it would be one of the few ways that Harry would admit to what his home life is like; by having him explain that it is still better than Snape is thinking. The last line is great.
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
LOL! Loved it! Sad it was so short. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
I loved this!
TheFanFicDevourer chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Dang, now that is different. I kind of feel like I was somehow conned into reading "one of those fanfics about the characters reading the books/fanfics" :P but in a good way because I can appreciate those stories now if they're anywhere near half as good as this one. Long sentence, sorry. It is even more impressive since the story is so short.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I tried reading a few of the other author's stories. I suspended my disbelief for a while, but I could not do so forever. I dropped both stories after reading no more than 20,000 words. Also, I am supposed to poke fun at your own stories. Not many would have the temerity to do that.
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Hahahaha this was HILARIOUS! I love the ending there too - blaming it on Dumbledore. ;p I feel like the story could continue, even though it's still perfect ending here...hm...anyhoo, great job! XD
Writtenaspr chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
*Quiet chuckles*... very fun and witty... a metastory.
Katerinna chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I'd like to be able to see Harry's face while reading your stories.
Amethyst Skulkyrie Cain chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Oh my God, the last few lines of dialogue had me laughing so hard... oh my God xD you, my friend, are a genius! xD
FemSanzo291 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
FanFictions in a FanFiction. Was not expecting that. No slash actually in the story, but I think that on story nether of them could finish did.