Reviews for Trauma Team
firefighteremily chapter 14 . 8/15
Loved it! I could really go for a season 2!
rebelchelle71 chapter 14 . 12/17/2018
I have absolutely loved this story. I will be following you to AO3.
rebelchelle71 chapter 2 . 12/16/2018
I am reading your work firstly because I am a huge Swan Queen fan, and secondly because your work is complete. I absolutely love your first episode.
Swanqueen7 chapter 1 . 3/22/2018
It so good! Hope season 2:)
Nascar3L chapter 14 . 8/11/2017
Loved, loved, loved this! Never watched WH13 but you drew me to the characters. Please make a Season 2!
rmckenna12 chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
Loved it , is there a season 2 ?
Guest chapter 14 . 5/27/2017
great story. Season 2 ? Pleaasse
The-Writer2012 chapter 14 . 4/16/2017
Hello, I just read this story in one read, I was going to re read "Hide and Seek" but this one caught my interest and I have to say that I loved it and enjoyed reading it very much. I have to confess that I ended very curious about how all that story of Cora was about.
I haven't an idea of who the other characters where because I never saw that tv show, but I really enjoyed them.
So thanks for sharing your stories.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/3/2017
Will there be a sequel?
Lilyeyama93 chapter 14 . 1/19/2017
AMAZING
evanjz chapter 14 . 12/23/2016
This was so good! I was freaked out as soon as Killian showed up. This last couple of chapters are intense! Thank you! Will love S2 if/when you are up for it!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/16/2016
This is a great story! I would love to see another one that continues from this. The concept is great and the characters are spot on. Great work
User42 chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
Loved this can't wait for season two!
JJ chapter 14 . 8/5/2016
Just finished this story. This has got to be one of my favourite fanfics ever. Thank you so much for finishing it. I know it's been a long while but perhaps one day we'll get a season 2? Anyway, love the crossover and hopefully we can see them soon again one day.
rondaday1 chapter 14 . 7/29/2016
Terrific story. I absolutely loved it.