Reviews for Changes and Revelations
Sierra chapter 3 . 5/25
The only tip I have is: "threw" is when you throw something. The spelling you want is "through". other than that I'm loving it so far ) and usually I'll stop after a few sentences if I don't like the spelling, punctuation, and grammar. But you're doing great! Even with word usage, I love that you're being descriptive but just enough that a bit still is left to our imagination! 3
Stefanie chapter 2 . 3/14/2015
As someone who suffers from depression I gotta say that scene with Dib finding Zim in his darkened lab really spoke to me. It kinda hurt. But the library scene near the end where they left and Zim punched Dib in the arm was super cute.
Stefanie chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
My friend sent me a link to this. I'm finally reading it. We are horrible shipper trash.
Anwoodie chapter 13 . 2/17/2015
I love this story so much, wasn't expecting the plot twist. Oh and I got the Fullmetal Alchemist reference your awesome.
Eternal-Flame-Babe chapter 28 . 12/27/2014
I'm sad the story ended but I'm glad it lasted for as long as it did. A lot of the best fanfics are dropped. Dib's and Zim's relationship is really something. I love how possessive Zim can get. ;)
shecat105 chapter 28 . 9/11/2014
Gay sex interrupted by a period. That is so freaking funny!
Well I'm very happy for the little extra we were given! Thank you for a really good story.
SaintHeartwing chapter 28 . 9/11/2014
It IS good to see them more openly reveal their true feelings...

Though I'm surprised you never included a chapter of Dib confronting his father. I would think he'd be verrrry mad still. Or would have, at least, reported him to the cops or something.
shecat105 chapter 27 . 9/9/2014
Oh snap bitch! You got lucky! One more move and you would have been minced!
I did not expect any of these events to happen. It made it so much better.
Very interested in what comes next!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/7/2014
Oooh, I can't wait to find out what happens next. I'm loving these bonus chapters - I'm so glad you're doing them!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/4/2014
Yay! Loving all the new chapters and can't wait for more lol story's getting interesting haha :)
shecat105 chapter 25 . 9/4/2014
Oh! More! Yay!
I like this plotline. Pretty damn accurate chapter too lol
Who's this mystery voice? Very curious!
jade-song chapter 24 . 8/30/2014
I'm loving these bonus chapters. The entire thing is amazingly good, but these bonus bits are like wonderful little treats at the end of a great show, and I'm really enjoying this.
shecat105 chapter 24 . 8/28/2014
Aw, just one more? This one was so good!
Apologies on the last "review" I left. I was distracted.
Well ill just have to see your other stuff then. Itd be time to do so.
SaintHeartwing chapter 23 . 8/28/2014
Remember kids, real monsters are on the inside. And if you disagree, I'll bash your skull in with the dodgeball to prove it as the insides come out!

It's called "Zoloft", Dib. Take some.
shecat105 chapter 23 . 8/26/2014
Still need ideas? Keep going with the first day back at skool.