Reviews for Cold Hands, Warm Heart
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Cute story. Not sure why everyone was so into tattoos, though; that seemed kind of random. Also, I kind of feel like Delly treated Peeta pretty poorly. I'm surprised they can stay friends when she basically forced him into an open marriage. Not cool.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Great work! Enjoyed reading it!

P.S. Peeta would need to have a nurse in there for the pelvic breast exams to avoid lawsuits. And Katniss would have to change doctors because he could lose his license over it if reported. (I'm a future doc)
S chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
This is amazing. I read this earlier, found it again and had to reread it. I absolutely love how they found each other again. Thank you for the amazing story!
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
hahaha OMG i was cracking up over Jo, and Delly, and Bee. loved this story
m1129 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Finally just read this one and loved it!
Dandelion Lass chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Oh my gersh! I loved this so much. Katniss' and Jo's exams were perfection. And the addition of Delly and Bee were sweet icing on the cake. I would really like to read more from this universe...
PeetasAndHerondales chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Damn, Peeta as a gyno really takes the whole pussychamp thing one step further ;) that was so hot! Unf
HGRomance chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
This is one of my favorites in the s2sl collection. It's charming, funny, and all kinds of sexy. I love the premise and the chemistry. Splendid!
MTK4FUN chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Just found this one. Jo cracked me up! Very entertaining one-shot.
sixela872 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Wonder story. I'd read it some time ago but forgot to review.
xsachi chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
That was such a wonderful read! Thank you for writing it and sharing it to the world! :)
ValeQ96 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I loved every single part of your story! So unpredictable, funny and sweet3 i laughed so hard with Johanna hahahaha and i love the way Katniss and Peeta developed their relationship
asianinvasion0530 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
This was such a funny, well-written one-shot! Johanna was absolutely hilarious during the exam and Katniss and Peeta's development was great!
S chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
That is totally amazing! I love it, do you have any more of these guys?
Reader701 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
You trickster! I thought for sure you were referring to Beetee as Delly's new partner. Great story - a little more forward Katniss is always a nice read!