Reviews for To Steal the Dawn
Shita731 chapter 4 . 11/13/2019
I know it’s been a few years but is there any chance you’ll continue this story?
Anon chapter 4 . 7/31/2015
This is one of my favorite fanfics. You must continue soon!
4566lol chapter 4 . 7/4/2015
Hey! Amazing story :)
LostInEverything chapter 4 . 5/26/2015
Hey. I know you probably won't even read this, but... Anyway. I want you to know that I love your fanfic, your style of writing and the characters. I think that is one of the best Malora fanfic ever. I understand if you won't finish it... I had a problems too and I know how hard everything is for you. Just stay strong and don't give up. Really love this story. Thanks.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/22/2015
You must continue!
lesbinope chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
Hm, this is a very promising start, although your themes are much darker than the Disney original. I don't entirely agree with your characterization of Maleficent in regards to Diaval, as he was more of an extremely helpful friend than a servant to be bossed around. In the Moors, all the creatures are free to do as they wish, and the master-servant relationship in the movie is even of Diaval's own will to repay a life debt. However, despite their actions being too atrocious for me to stomach, the way you have written the humans is very realistic and what one would expect, given a reasonable knowledge of history. That was likely your intention, to be realistic, and you've done it well - but I'll tell you a little secret: if Aurora can prove that Maleficent is her bitch (which she totally is, that fairy is whipped so hard you would think the girl has her on a leash) then the humans would obey her without question. Most probably, that is why so many of the men followed Stefan's insane orders; he was king, yes, but he took away much of the power of the great Maleficent and that is something to be feared.

Thank you so much for writing this and I very much look forward to new happenings to come!
Maloraerrrday chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
I seriously want to punch some of those guys in the gut, their so annoying. And although Phillip is adorable, I hate the fact that Aurora was lied to and told that he is her true love. Really Maleficent, really? Can't wait for a update.
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
Amazingly good story. The portrayals were spot on.

In a side note, it's irritating to see that this story only has 90 reviews as opposed to the 500 follows. It just means that the readers honestly don't care enough about this story to drop a review and help you out with feedback.

has essentially turned into Twitter, with the way people follow stories and don't bother with reviews.
Jaely chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
I find it kind of ironic that Maleficent spoke to Aurora about how the people of the Moors do not lie especially to those they loved, yet Maleficent is willing to lie to Aurora about Philip being her true love and breaking the curse. Personally I think it's less because she wants to protect Aurora (though I do believe she believes that) and more to do with protecting herself from rejection. I don't think Maleficent believes that Aurora could love her like that so to make it easier on them both she lied... but I still find it ironic she spoke of how they don't lie yet she did lie... :) I like the story. I hope there is more to come soon. Until next time.
Jemekins chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
This is an awesome syory i love it please continue..
cannibal corncob chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Great story. Please keep updating. I'll be on the lookout.
QuinnBlair chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
What?! i read this too fast! I need more, i love this. Everything is perfect. But bah, Philip? i know he is needed for the plot, I like me so jealousy but bah! I'm waiting patiently for Aurora to channel some Regina Mills/ Maleficent and threaten the council to either follow her commands or find another job. I want Rupert silenced so bad.
WanderLust chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
OMG. this is excellent. the most in-character portrayal i've read so far. Please continue with it!
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
This is a strong emotional story, you write it well.
NoblePlatypus chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Chapter 2! I'm glad that you've continued this wonderful story, I was worried that this story was only a one-shot. Thank you for updating! (: