Reviews for As We Go Along
Marie1964 chapter 9 . 9/26/2015
Heh, I love how Jamie had to ask what a wimp meant right after he said he wouldn't be viewed as one again. XD But anybody should know not to mess with his, and especially the Doctor's, honor in front of him.
Marie1963 chapter 8 . 9/26/2015
They must have already been there though, because Jamie can't pilot the TARDIS...
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 9 . 9/23/2015
He he he! That was so much fun!

(Though I'll admit I have no idea who the other biker was.)
LuckyLadybug chapter 9 . 9/23/2015
I like that idea that the past Doctors still live on in some way! It always seemed sad to me for them to be gone.

This is adorable. Aww, I love that Jamie totally wants the sidecar on! And ROTFLOL, the encounter. I can just imagine the creep's expression as Jamie does those wild stunts. And episodic references are always cool.

Also, it occurs to me that I think in real-life one needs a license to operate a motorcycle. That gave me a cracky image of Jamie working to get his license. LOL.
BannerFanner chapter 9 . 9/22/2015
So cute, haha! The image of Jamie on that motorbike is one I won't be getting out of my head any time soon. Great work, as always. I look forward to the next.
IWantColouredRain chapter 9 . 9/22/2015
Jamie and Two are so sweet
Son of Whitebeard chapter 9 . 9/22/2015
haha wimpiness
KathryntheEmpath chapter 9 . 9/22/2015
Awwww...

This was really cute; my favorite part was "what exactly is a wimp?" ! ! ! :D Thank you so much!
IWantColouredRain chapter 8 . 7/25/2015
Jamie's so sweet
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 8 . 7/22/2015
Aw, that's sweet! I love that the TARDIS was churning out the food, and then Jamie's idea of what to do with it was so thoughtful!
Amydiddle chapter 8 . 7/22/2015
So cute
BannerFanner chapter 8 . 7/21/2015
D'Awwww. This was almost too much adorableness to take. Great job, as always. I love reading your unique take on the Doctor's biology, although it's not specifically addressed in this vignette, and I enjoy reading more from 6B, as it were. Keep up the good work! :D
IWantColouredRain chapter 7 . 4/21/2015
Jamie and the Doctor are my broTP.
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 7 . 4/16/2015
Heh heh, I liked the line about the bagpipes!

Have you heard anything about this theory that two bits of matter can develop an affinity, so that after they are separated, events happening to the one can affect the other? This story reminded me of that theory.

(And Jamie's math skills are improving! He solved that problem in his head!)
Marie1964 chapter 7 . 4/15/2015
I pictured Jamie crossing his arms with a smug look on his face when the Doctor realized he had been 'outsmarted' by him. Silly Doctor. :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »