Reviews for Red on Black
SilveredStep chapter 70 . 2/12
Well done! Excellent! I enjoy this story thoroughly; please keep the awesomeness coming!
Luna Silveria chapter 70 . 2/12
Absolutely love this story! Please update!
Drakkenor chapter 3 . 2/7
I'm on chapter 3 and I can already tell I will love this story. I scrolled up to see the word count because stories this good usually end too soon... Then I saw the 330,000 word count and my day got better.
Shadow's Rapture chapter 70 . 1/20
amazing story overall and a very thrilling read the character interactions and development flow very well creating the need and desire to read and know more i hope you start updating again soon
LadyPhoenixKnight chapter 70 . 1/17
Im Done! Normally i would have read right through but i got a bad headache and sleep deprivation. It was still totally worth it. I love it. I cant beleive what you did to Heath but, i dont think i would have the strength to do that to an OC I love as much as him. He was so completely loyal, both to Carolyn and his aunt, and I love how you never had carolyn get between them after she found out they were related but i stead made her blend in with them so well. You see a situation like that and it creates conflict and turns them all against each other for tension and angsty situations. It gets old. The whole situation was so refreshing. It was family. Man i wanted to bitch slap Jack and Imam. Jack for obvious reasons and Imam for being such a judgemental ass and also turning Riddick in. Also for judging Rehtaeh before even knowing what she was really doing or why she did it. Kinda made me wanna shiv him a few times. Ass. But i love how after Riddick met Rehtaeh there was no-one else for him, not really. I hate when people makethe characters sleep with someone else just because they can. Again its refreshing to see Riddick is so. Completely Badass, still true to himself and his instincts but knows that once he has found the one womanwho can really match him he only really wants her. It doesnt stop himfrom teasing her and making. Her jealous cause he's still Riddick, but he is only ever with her. Thank god!
Having recently watched the latest Riddick movie i cant wait to see what you do. And honestly was anyone really surprised that Riddick was able to Turn a Lesbian straight for him with his sheer Riddickness? I wasnt. I would be i terested in how that whole situation works out. Im kind of hoping that they leave the necromonger fleet with Vaako cause i kinda like him in this story and they along with Jack and Suileman (if they dont go back to New Mecca with Carolyn for the movie) get word of Johns dad being after them and lure him to the planet. They messed with Toombs why cant they do something to Johns dad? He wasnt that bad in the end.
Your writing has astounded me. The technique, your use of plot and forshadowing, your continuity and follow through. I really hope you write a real book someday, or at least some more amazing fan fiction. As somebody who has been reading fanfiction for 10 years you are probably one of the best writers i have found in my time. This category isnt even my mainline fiction source but one i rarely read, and enjoy because the writers find it hard to represent the characters as well as you have. The only ones to come close have been some well written Pitch Black/Firefly crossovers. Im going straight to your author profile to read your other fic. Who cares that its not my main ship! If its as well done as this fic im gonna love it! Im totally into the Hobbit right now anyway.

Looking forward to more soon!
LadyPhoenixKnight chapter 56 . 1/17
Okay it is now 5.23 am and i read this all day yesterday and have yet to sleep. I think this is a good pausing spot. I know im tired when every time you wrote beasts my head read it as breasts. I was like, " her breasts are what now?!" So yes sleep would be good. I will give a content review when i have slept cause there are so many amazing things i want to compliment you on. Lets hope i remember them when i wake up. Ill just say i love it, youre ability to tie in different parts of the plot to the begining is amazing and i enjoyed how it all came together. A 10/10 for me.
LadyPhoenixKnight chapter 9 . 1/15
Awww Riddick's a playful, mass murderer! That scene where he's playing with her hand, well that was just sweet.
LadyPhoenixKnight chapter 5 . 1/15
Ok. Im five chapters in. Normally I only read a Pitch Black fic if its a crossover so i took a chance with this. I havent read this chapter yet but i wanted to say, there hasnt been any action yet but already you have me on the hook. This is rare. Normally i get to like a fic and just when it gets good they stop writing. I like that i have 65 more chapters to read. This appeals to me. I like the background you gave her. By the way how do you pronounce her name? You know for a first submitted fic this is so far above and beyond the normal quality of writing you normally find. As a fan fiction addict of ten years who can spend days just reading that tells you i know my business. I cant wait to read the rest of this fic and tell you what i think. So far top marks all across the board! :D
Newdawns chapter 70 . 12/1/2014
I hope you haven't forgotten this story! I check daily to see if you have updated. It makes me sad when I log on and there hasn't been an update. I miss this story! Please please please update soon!
Shadow315 chapter 70 . 11/29/2014
It took me 3 days to read the story and I LOVE IT! Honestly, I thought (and was kinda hoping) she had become pregnant. Please don't wait until the next move to come out. Wrap it up, I want to know what happens and drawing out the story for years just isn't fair. All it's going to do is piss off the readers (me most!).

I really like the story though and can't wait for the next update!

MORE SOON!
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 70 . 11/25/2014
Love this story thw concept is like nothing I've read before and the way it's written I anxiously await the chapter after. I don't put this story down unless I absolutely have to do something and need to focus. Please update soon because I'm dying to know what happens next. Also are you going to have Rehtah become pregnant because I know Riddick has made mention of it a couple of times in the story so I was wondering.
CeilidhStewart chapter 70 . 11/22/2014
I'm missing this fabulous story. Please write more!
Newdawns chapter 70 . 10/9/2014
Very good chapter! There was only one point where I spotted a spelling error, just an h off of hit (paragraph 40), but it didn't disrupt the flow of the story too much. I love your fight scenes, they are interesting, that is usually the point that I skip through in stories, and very graphic, without being too much. I really enjoyed this chapter.

I had been waiting for when Rehteah would fight Vaako, I knew it would be a good one. It really suits his character that he wanted to wait until there wasn't a crowd to issue his challenge. Makes me wonder though, did he have a death wish or what wanting the fight to be to the death. Either that or just plain over confident in this abilities. After watch the other challenges he should have known how it would end though.

Again really enjoyed it!
CeilidhStewart chapter 69 . 10/7/2014
Oh please, please do finish it. Don't wait for another movie. I just love what you're doing with this story!
Newdawns chapter 68 . 10/1/2014
Hope you haven't gave up on this story. Even though I read the update on your profile I still have to say, "HURRY UP!" I love this story, I have been checking daily to see if you have posted something new. I can't understand about those voices in your head screaming though. Gotta appease them or you won't get any work done!

Anyways, can't wait until you get us an update. I will still be checking everyday with my fingers crossed hoping for a new update.