Reviews for Almost Good
Nice story
Yasmeen Rashid chapter 10 . 2/27/2017
Wow this was simply amazing. Your writing is splendidly done. And omg your characterisation of both Luna and Draco especially are spot on! I love the way you wrote them. Completely in character and canon. This was amazing. But I am guilty of wanting more haha. Sad to see you did not continue this. You write Druna so well and there are few authors who do. Also there wasn't a single grammar mistake so good job! Hope you do more Druna in the future. :)
Gomizia chapter 10 . 12/21/2016
Aww draco asking luna to a dinner. That was a cute ending, but I will never get enough of them. Hope there's an epilogue
Guest chapter 10 . 12/5/2016
what
...
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2016
i love it
sakaeru chapter 10 . 7/13/2016
This fic was honestly so beautiful. I love how you've characterized each character - trust me, after sifting through so many poorly written fics about them, this fic was an absolute breath of fresh air.
sakaeru chapter 6 . 7/13/2016
Gosh... this fic is so beautiful so far. I'm excited to see what the next chapter brings!
AlishaVane45 chapter 10 . 5/21/2016
NO. YOU NEED TO LIKE SHOW THEM AFTER THEY GET MARRIED. I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH JUST A DATE. RINNY YOU BETTER DO A EPILOGUE OR SOMETHING!
AlishaVane45 chapter 6 . 5/21/2016
Aannnnnd he finally has to take Harry's help. Hhahah awwww.
AlishaVane45 chapter 4 . 5/21/2016
Oh Draco :( I'm getting back into the Draco feels now. Staphhhh
AlishaVane45 chapter 3 . 5/21/2016
Is it going to end with almost in every chapter...that would be cute and it fits with the rest of the story!
AlishaVane45 chapter 2 . 5/21/2016
Awww I'm so glad that Luna brings out Draco's soft side...alomst
chemistrykim chapter 5 . 4/23/2016
ah such a sad thing to say... not a savior but a coward...
Francesca Salazar chapter 10 . 6/14/2015
I look forward to the continuation of the story. I have followed from the beginning and I loved it. It's nice to know that Luna took the first step and I hope that no longer has an "almost" in this relationship. Thanks for write (:
Jasmine Venn chapter 10 . 5/15/2015
This is such a sweet ending! I like how open it is to interpretation! :)