Reviews for Heatwave
shelshokd chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
Heh! This was hilarious, loved it! Too bad they can't get some REAL relief! *wink*

Insightful and funny! Great job!
;-)
Maria1432 chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
loved it
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
I love this type of stuff!
Mockingbird84 chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
I'm really enjoying your stories! You are an excellent writer. I was curious what would happen if may be Donnie sat April down and explained what exactly was happening. I just was curious what her reaction would be.
Typhlosion8 chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Nice comeback, Donnie!
Poetique823 chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
ROFLMBO! This little piece was hilarious! The end was simply the icing on the cake. Its that final touch of humor with Donnie clicking his door lock and the half a beat of silence before the others disperse that really just had me giggling out loud, I could so see this in a movie scene and the audience just bursts into laughter. Nicely done. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Ahahahahahaha...this is hilarious! I love it!
FaithfulWhispers chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
This story was quite funny. The way the brothers drooled all over her made me laugh. This was well written, so hats off to you .
JunjouRomanticafortheWinxoxo chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Wowwwwwwww! Bravo! Bravo! I must commend you for your ability to keep things hot! I would be lying if I said this didn't somehow managed to turn me on, hehe. I like how each turtle tried to snatch April and keep her for themselves. I've heard about these "mating season" fanfics and I was curious enough to read one. I gotta say, you can really feel the struggle the boys are facing to stay in control of their bodies. They were practically ready to molest April. Good thing Donnie snatched her away when he did.
AntalifeYolo chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
LOL funny...i like this story very much. I admire Donny for his strength for respecting and holding back his urge to do April. He being the logical one knew that if he crossed that line then things will never be the same.
Well written too, and grammar is good. Please continued your story, or add other similar funnies like this one. lol
Ice-TreeQueen13 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Is it wrong that I had to pause in the middle of reading this story to go and laugh my head off outside so that I wouldn't wake my parants up (it's 3 am here) and then come back? Because I did. I probobly woke half my street up in the process but oh well. This was hilarious!
SewerSurfin chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Excellent one-shot!
Morte Mistrata chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Is this a one-shot? It is a very good version of mating season and I'm glad that the ending is less...predictable than the others fics with this theme.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Jajajaja genial, eso es lógico, son animales después de todo.
majishan chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
hahaha, is it bad that i think that was hilarious!