Reviews for Inconvenient TiMER
0nce Upon My Story chapter 2 . 11/8/2019
Aww, this was adorable! I loved their character developments throughout, and including Sharon Carter in the beginning was a nice touch. Altogether a really great Clintasha work - and as an added bonus, it's a Soulmate AU! (I love soulmate AUs, and yes, I also love this fic.)
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
I like Natasha's criteria for a partner, very in character. I always enjoy their sparring scenes too.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Wow! Loved how well Clint gets the Black Widow, am glad he still wants to date and believes in love. He does have the better end of the deal in terms of handlers and missions
znk99fg7 chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
GREAT
DesertSnowQueen chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
This was adorable! I still love the Timer thing. Writing sexual tension is definitely your forte, because you understand that sexual tension is a force to stop someone in their tracks, but with the right people, it makes them perform more efficiently (in more ways than one). I loved the perfect dance partners thing because I am a dancer (which you may remember from my review of Dance for Your Life). Overall, great story. And Coulson is right, Denile is not just a river in Egypt. I'm so using that line one day...
DesertSnowQueen chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
This was really really really cute. The Timer idea is intriguing. I liked it. I've read about similar stuff in books before, but not like that. It's cool.
EagleJarl chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
Awww. So sweet.

Spelling:
"he complemented her skills" - they were a good match
"He complimented her skills" - "nice skills, Natasha!"
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I thought you said that the timer only tells the day, not the second? Because Clint's and Natasha's both went off at the same instant, not at midnight.
AthenaMay24 chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
I would love to see a sequel in this universe, if you have it in you! I really love it! Then again, I really love everything you've written/posted. Please write more!
AthenaMay24 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
This is very intriguing. It has my favorite characters of all time in a slightly altered world. I can't wait to read more!
jean.say.hi chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
THAT WAS CUTE
deletethisaccountpleaseidkhow chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
This is so adorable that I must now think of it every time I think about how Clintasha met.
DontEvenTry chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
I'd expected this to be longer, but it's okay that it wasn't. Very good story!