Reviews for Time Turned Back
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 21 . 16h
Loved it! I had to re-read it again.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 21 . 3/22
Absolutely loved this and will add it to my all time favorites list.
daisycb chapter 20 . 3/17
I have yet to find any cartoon or anime that comes anywhere near the comedic genius of Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck.
sheleg15sbc.edu chapter 21 . 3/7
I know it has been a while since this story was written/updated and I don't know if you are still on here, but I just wanted to say I absolutely loved this story. I loved the last prank war "last hurrah" between the marauders and avengers. It was hilarious. I also liked that with Harry going back in time and becoming Gabriel that Harry Potter was still born and was able to have a relationship with his alternate self. Your writing style is great too. I hope I can read more of your stories if you decide to write them.
MischeifCooper1326 chapter 21 . 2/25
Thank you. This... This is perfection.
Rhino109 chapter 8 . 2/23
We don't have Juvenile Detention Centers in the UK. The moat you get as a kid for crimes are asbos, where you have to be inside the house at certain times and being banned from local stores.
Rhino109 chapter 8 . 2/23
Willofhounds chapter 21 . 2/15
i am officially off to start a prank war he he
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 21 . 2/13
SO GOOD! PRAISE LOKI, I FINALLY FOUND AN AMAZING TIME TRAVEL HP FIC THAT'S FINISHED! OOOOOH, THAT WAS SO GOOD! 10/10 STARS, MAN, 10/10! The Younger Half of AshesGleamandGlow
Skywroe chapter 21 . 2/9
That was brilliant, I enjoyed reading it so much. Thank you
lazarus1232 chapter 21 . 2/7
I love this so freaking much
FanatischerLeser chapter 21 . 1/4
Hm, has Snape the beard of Mihawk. That would interest me?
Sternenstaub28 chapter 21 . 1/1
I can't believe I didn't get the One Piece reference the first time you mentioned Shanks and pirates in the same chapter! And I just loved the Ranma 1/2 part :D
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 21 . 12/24/2016
Great One Piece reference. I just noticed it.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 14 . 12/23/2016
And they could pass it off as 'in honour of their friend' too.

Great story, it's got a good plot. I like what I've been reading :)
1,257 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »