Reviews for Time Turned Back
Dalthale1642 chapter 21 . 1/9
you should make a sequel
Clyden chapter 21 . 1/5
It was very entertaining thank you.
E-Haze64 chapter 6 . 1/3
“Shanks?”

“Ravenclaw. Everyone thought he and Evans were related with his red hair. Has a real penchant for getting into trouble and collecting friends. Can really hold his rum and knows how to fence.”

Me: Yes, that is exactly who you think it is. :3
Guest fan chapter 21 . 12/28/2020
This story is awesome and such a creative setup throughout!

I absolutely love the friendship you developed between young Snape and Gabriel, and I love how you bring it all full-circle in the epilogue!

The only things I would have further enjoyed seeing were:

- a filler chapter of young Snape and Gabriel watching old Snape and child Harry from Gabriel's memories (I would have loved to see it in action and not just referenced because the idea of it is sooooo entertaining!)

- an explanation as to why the twins went back in time (why leave their family and home so easily? Harry had no connections to mourn leaving besides Hermione and Ron who he only knew for 3 1/2 years, ultimately not a big deal, but one's entire family? What made the twins jump into the past? Was it an accident for them as well?)

- an explanation/answer of who drugged James and Sirius and why (I assume Dumbledore of course... the why is a little less clear to me, was Dumbles really that certain at picking who he'd need to help him in the war? Quite a risk, were there no repercussions?)

I don't mean these points as any criticism! They don't affect the flow or plot of the story for me, those were just the only things I continued to think on after completely binge-reading your fabulous fanfic! Great work! I loved it!
Ndy chapter 21 . 12/18/2020
Glod ! Thank you author for great story!
Keep safe and healthy for everyone!
Kushka chapter 21 . 11/22/2020
Clint is Harry’s fav avenger? Haha same I love this story already
lady sakura cosmos chapter 21 . 11/9/2020
I love it, good story
Hobbyfarmer chapter 1 . 10/31/2020
Excellent start to a story :) Different perspective on Lily and James. Similar to Petunia's boys. The only critique I have is his lack of missing Hermione. That is only minor. Great Job
starie78 chapter 21 . 9/28/2020
Great story.
kaws chapter 21 . 9/26/2020
Ok, this one was awesome. I think a sequel with Ranma would be cool. Potential fun. Maybe have Harry's group upset over Genma being Genma. They could add to the chaos in Nerima in Ranma's favor.
Nad19 chapter 21 . 9/6/2020
I LOVE IT! THANKS!
Nad19 chapter 19 . 9/6/2020
isn't Bella and lucius older than them? I guess you changed the age huh haha
Nad19 chapter 6 . 9/6/2020