Reviews for Time Turned Back
rell chapter 21 . 3/2
A very entertaining story
ronthepotterhead chapter 8 . 1/29
Just because Ginny has red hair, how can you automatically assume she looks identical to Lily? Are you implying that everyone with red hair looks identical?
Loved the story. I know you took inspiration from comics and manga and for the most part it was ok. However you should add an A/N and give credit where it is less obvious. In this case taking the springs from Ranma 1/2. It's fine that you used it. Just give credit.
kv74 chapter 21 . 1/18
Thank you! B-)
-claps- You have no idea how much I absolutely adored this fic, I can honestly say that when I read the summary I didn’t take much interest but after the first few chapters I was hooked. Freaking awesome.
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 1/10
That was just *beautiful* (wipes tear of joy from her eye).

But Minerva deserved that case of whiskey each year for all this. Seriously.

(although once she found out how much easier Dumbledore was to deal with, and why, she hired Lockhart as her own personal Obliviator).
usagifriend chapter 1 . 1/6
I love this story it is perfect for me
usagifriend chapter 2 . 1/5
I love you
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 16 . 1/1
This is so far, a very odd story. The potion making between Snape and Harry is what makes this likeable for me.

And damn, I've been studying Chinese for years and still am not as fluent as I should be. Hahaha... nice touch.
Son of sea 9 tail chapter 21 . 12/17/2017
It was good
loleo chapter 21 . 12/17/2017
I love this story! You wrote such a humorful story, that let me laugh from the beginning. Thank you very much also for the many crossovers of other stories, games, films, cartoons, mangas, comics, animes and so on... Simple, thank you very much.
Ash0011 chapter 21 . 12/10/2017
this was neat, thanks for writing
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 12/4/2017
Do any of the jokes involve inflatable sheep? Just checking, because some of these pranks sound fun and familiar. Snickers.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/1/2017