Reviews for Invisible
Mythika chapter 1 . 3/1
i couldn't log in when i read this yesterday, but i really wanted to leave you a review so i've left the tab open. so here i am today! XD

it was interesting and sweet to read what had happened from orana's pov. x3
it's so cute that she takes the dog along! X333 gosh, i love that elf. x3
and how she is so considerate...! ;u;

i was asking myself for a time now how they got into the bedroom and how the others reacted. XDD
it would have been a mood killer if the entered the hall and everyone would have stared at them. XD
now i can rest at peace. i shall accept this as canon, yes. :D
mille libri chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Intriguing to see that scene through someone else's eyes. I like Orana's mindset, the way she stays where she's told to stay and her general reluctance to call attention to herself - it fits her very well.
Reinamarie Seregon chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Orana is rarely mused abt. Might she'd view Fen as her hero? Wonder if she might have crush on him?
wintryone chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Ah, so sweet and sad. Orana still so gentle in her perspective, despite a lifetime as a slave. I can't help but think how lucky she was to end up with Hawke. A chance to learn freedom in a safe place instead of being caste out into the cruel world. And of course, servants see everything lol.

I miss Fenris still, so this was a lovely read for me. Nice job!
Mandimal chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
I'm glad you chose Orana...she's a fabulous minor character. I have to say, I giggled a little at the thought of Leandra's face if she were to catch them! A sweet little ficlet. :)
Ryoko Metallium chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Cute story! I like it!
Lori Mereel chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
this was sweet.
Keashi chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Aww, Oriana is so innocently adorable :3
LoveAmongstHate chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Spot on Orana. The insight you have into lesser characters always amazes me.
Kyla Baines chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Oh, my gosh, this is AMAZING! I *love* getting this very different POV, and I thought you had Orana's voice down perfectly.

One of the things I always wondered in-game was whether Orana maybe had secret feelings for Fenris... with her personality, I don't really see her ever admitting it or telling him, but he was one of the people to save her... Hmm.

Excellent work, my dear! It's so good to get back to reading one of my favorite author's work again :)
Serena Hawke-Theirin chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
You captured Orana's personality beautifully in this story. This is exactly how I would imagine she would have seen this encounter. Wonderfully done.
ChaosAngel4us chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Wow... This was fantastic. I loved seeing the scene from Orana's perspective! I feel she's a character who doesn't get enough love
Oratorio chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I love that Fenris almost gave himself permission to "woo" Hawke by checking how she was treating Orana, as if that was the deciding factor to give his heart - or, what he had thought would be his heart...

I really wonder what came after this, how Orana was with Hawke - I imagine it being awkward and Orana being concerned and fussing over her without Hawke really understanding why.

Really interesting to imagine the scene as a third person. Nicely done.
Morrigan21 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Love, love, love this! This scene was one of my personal favorites and it's so refreshing to see it from Orana's perspective. Nicely done :)
EilonwyCousland QueenofTragedy chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Ooooo This was deliciously wonderful! I adore your writings, always, and this made me want to replay DAII just so I can romance Fenris. hehe I loved seeing this scene from Orana's pov, well done!