Reviews for Invisible
mille libri chapter 1 . 9/23
Intriguing to see that scene through someone else's eyes. I like Orana's mindset, the way she stays where she's told to stay and her general reluctance to call attention to herself - it fits her very well.
Reinamarie Seregon chapter 1 . 3/11
Orana is rarely mused abt. Might she'd view Fen as her hero? Wonder if she might have crush on him?
wintryone chapter 1 . 2/9
Ah, so sweet and sad. Orana still so gentle in her perspective, despite a lifetime as a slave. I can't help but think how lucky she was to end up with Hawke. A chance to learn freedom in a safe place instead of being caste out into the cruel world. And of course, servants see everything lol.

I miss Fenris still, so this was a lovely read for me. Nice job!
Mandimal chapter 1 . 2/7
I'm glad you chose Orana...she's a fabulous minor character. I have to say, I giggled a little at the thought of Leandra's face if she were to catch them! A sweet little ficlet. :)
Ryoko Metallium chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Cute story! I like it!
Lori Mereel chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
this was sweet.
Keashi chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Aww, Oriana is so innocently adorable :3
LoveAmongstHate chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Spot on Orana. The insight you have into lesser characters always amazes me.
Kyla Baines chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Oh, my gosh, this is AMAZING! I *love* getting this very different POV, and I thought you had Orana's voice down perfectly.

One of the things I always wondered in-game was whether Orana maybe had secret feelings for Fenris... with her personality, I don't really see her ever admitting it or telling him, but he was one of the people to save her... Hmm.

Excellent work, my dear! It's so good to get back to reading one of my favorite author's work again :)
Clover1995 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
You captured Orana's personality beautifully in this story. This is exactly how I would imagine she would have seen this encounter. Wonderfully done.
ChaosAngel4us chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Wow... This was fantastic. I loved seeing the scene from Orana's perspective! I feel she's a character who doesn't get enough love
Oratorio chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I love that Fenris almost gave himself permission to "woo" Hawke by checking how she was treating Orana, as if that was the deciding factor to give his heart - or, what he had thought would be his heart...

I really wonder what came after this, how Orana was with Hawke - I imagine it being awkward and Orana being concerned and fussing over her without Hawke really understanding why.

Really interesting to imagine the scene as a third person. Nicely done.
Morrigan21 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Love, love, love this! This scene was one of my personal favorites and it's so refreshing to see it from Orana's perspective. Nicely done :)
EilonwyCousland QueenofTragedy chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Ooooo This was deliciously wonderful! I adore your writings, always, and this made me want to replay DAII just so I can romance Fenris. hehe I loved seeing this scene from Orana's pov, well done!
JayRain chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
You've captured Orana's voice really well here; I can almost hear her speaking. I think the first person works well, because it breaks down any barriers between Orana's thoughts and the reader. I love the dog following her to her room and staying with her; both are loyal to Hawke, but cared for and treated well. And I like her observation at the end. It really hits on the thing that sort of bothers me about the relationship mechanics of DA2. Nicely handled over all, and a great response to the challenge!