Reviews for Me and Thee and Her
teresa.zingg chapter 5 . 4/12/2015
Love love love this story! And the greatest ending EVER! Be proud of a job well done!
Spencer5460 chapter 5 . 3/28/2015
Kathy, I really enjoyed this story. The story line held together well and kept moving at a good pace. The characters were very believable. The last chapter was a bit of a tear jerker and then turned with a cute end. Good job!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
I loved the ending! Thank you so much for this story! I hope you will write another one real soon! I really enjoyed it!
Rosey chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
Aw, this was a great way to end the story. Love the part when Starsky looks at Hutch's scars.
Paula UK chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
What a very satisfying ending to an engrossing story.
I especially liked the scene where Starsky was looking at Hutch's scars and said "Just three more inches and it would have been all over."
And of course "You'll always be beautiful."
Very moving.
Thank you so much for a wonderful tale.
Paula.
sandybeliever chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
Awww! "You'll always be beautiful" made me tear up. And the end got me chuckling. Great story.
kristleap chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
Another great chapter. It was powerful scene when everyone thought Hutch was dead. The moment they got to see each other before surgery was beautiful. I loved it when Hutch held his hand out for Starsky. I am glad their partners are going to be teamed together. Your portrayal of Starsky and Hutch dealing with his recuperation was spot on. Starsky seeing Hutch's scars and his reaction was sad. When he asked to see them again and reaffirmed he wasn't going anywhere was so moving. They made the right choice to turn down the ride along with the reporter. Why tempt fate. Absolutely loved your reference to the show, movie and SurCon at the end of the story. Thanks again for another great story. Looking forward to your next one.
brook5 chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
i cant imagine whats gonna happen here
Rosey Malone chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
Ok, I've been waiting for this chapter forever and now you leave me with another cliffhanger! ;D lol So many mixed emotions. I'm kinda glad Izzy got killed. She tried to tear apart Me and Thee, and she turns it around to make that magnificent phrase look like her and Starsky! GRRR! Makes you wanna strangle her. If Hutch dies you will make me cry with this story. :) Great job so far. Keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
What a great chapter! What a great jilted lover you have in Izzy and a great villian too! What's that old quote? He! hath no fury like a woman scorned? Loved this chapter and once again, a cliff hanger at the end. Superb piece of writing here! Can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks so much! Love the way Izzy did redeem herself at the end!
Paula UK chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
Wow! This is such a roller coaster of emotions! I feel quite breathless.
I love the role Huggy is playing.
And I like the fact that both their new partners are nice guys who get on with 'our' guys.
Their confrontation was really well written. My heart was in my mouth and I found myself reading faster and faster!
The scene in the bar was heart-breaking...poor Hutch.I can so picture him hearing Starsky's speech then saluting him when Starsky realises Hutch is there.
And now we're in the hospital again!
Great work. Now I'm impatient for the next chapter.
Paula.
Lindariddle chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
More , more, please!
dessertalicious chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
Wow! Don't leave us hanging please. Great story! Well done! :)
kristleap chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
Another great chapter. I absolutely loved Mrs. Starskys reaction to Izzy. She saw right through her. Her interrogation of Hutch was great. The scene where Starsky attacked Hutch was heartbreaking, as well as Hutch overhearing his speech at Huggys. As far as I am concerned they owe Huggy fifty dollars and a whole lot more for his role in figuring all this out. I am glad Starsky knows the whole truth now. By him overhearing them, Izzy can't deny anything She cant turn on the crocodile tears and spin one of her tales. The whole scene at the warehouse was intense. From Hutch realizing it was Hutch's blood all over Tedd, to him seeing the bodies covered. Looking forward to seeing Starsky's reaction when comes to. I hope with the fear of losing Hutch it will help bring them back together. Starsky & Hatch is not Starsky & Hutch.
drake305 chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
Hutch can't be dead. oh no! I'm glad you killed off Isabella. She was terrible. Hurry up with the next chapter please.!