Reviews for Changing Lives
madcloisfan chapter 25 . 10/26/2014
Loved it
cosmiclove chapter 25 . 2/11/2013
I love this story, wow twins, yay :D, and a perfect end !
spike'smate chapter 25 . 1/5/2012
great story loved it
spike'smate chapter 10 . 1/5/2012
omg buffy having twins she's gonna kill spike lol
Amor-caecus-est chapter 25 . 9/22/2007
Alright that was the best story in the world that I read that had a pregnate Buffy and Spike being the dad!

Bye the way I loved the very last part of the story and who cares if angel destroyed the ring in the show cause if you think about it none of the storys we right happen in the show eathier.

Emilye
Pumpkinbelly chapter 25 . 7/15/2004
Awe that was great. The whole story was wonderful. It was so wonderfully written. Also very funny. I loved the ending. great great story.
susan pero chapter 22 . 6/21/2004
ok it was pretty good and i really don't understand why spike wasn't allowed in the delivery room. i mean whats wrong with u fathers should be in the room watching there children be born. i will always think that and it was stupid of u to not have him in the room.
thorn chapter 25 . 6/20/2004
yay! i love this story!
Angie38 chapter 25 . 7/10/2003
Great story
Buffy2 chapter 25 . 7/8/2003
I enjoyed this story very much and look forward to other stories that you write. Good job. Please keep writing.
Azuloy chapter 25 . 7/8/2003
Write a sequel, please. I want to know what happens with the twins. Really love the story. The end is quite a nice touch with the Gem of Amara.
Nicki-boo chapter 25 . 7/7/2003
Very sweet! I liked it very much!
Alysia chapter 25 . 7/6/2003
oh good story! do i smell a sequel? (please make a seguel that would be so cool!) your a great writer and i look forward to reading anything else you might write!