Reviews for Fire and Ice
Lastwolf chapter 41 . 11/25/2008
I've read this story once or twice and I dunno if I've commented before.

Thanks for an enjoyable read.
aerisbolt chapter 41 . 11/23/2008
The last two chapters were really wonderful. I thought you did a great job pulling any parts of the story that still needed closure together into a satisfying ending. Just a fabulous job. I would love to see a sequel myself because you did a great job of just throwing enough in there to make me want to see more but yet your story was so good that it will be absolutely fine if you leave it as a stand alone and leave a sequel to our imaginations. No matter what you decide please keep writing, you have a gift and I look forward to reading more works from you. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story!

aerisbolt
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 19 . 11/23/2008
Pretty darned interesting all round.
Archivilde chapter 41 . 11/23/2008
Brilliant. Utterly brilliant. Thanks for the wonderful story. I really hope for a second part (I assume Gods and Gardens aren't one, correct?) and I wish you best of luck in your writing.

Regards!
Useless-Materia chapter 41 . 11/23/2008
I love this ending immensely. I'm so glad I got a chance to read this story again, it is one of my absolute favorites. I am equally stoked about Gods and Gardens, and when you update it, you will have a religious reader in me.
Yumi Mihara chapter 41 . 11/23/2008
I found this story brilliant.

Thank you for writing and finishing it.

It kind of gave me closure for Quistis and Seifer as two of my favorite characters from ff8 :D

This story rocked :D
Yumi Mihara chapter 40 . 11/23/2008
Hahaha.

Greatness.

:] I'm so glad things are turning well for them

They deserve it.

And I laughed at the Balamb Scouts of Timber thing, ahh Selphie
Dymentional Warrior chapter 41 . 11/23/2008
as the person who gave you numerous (I think, my memory is fuzzy) well worded reviews, all I can say is...

BRAVO!

WELL DONE!

LOVE AND HATE, LIFE AND DEATH, DREAMS ANDS NIGHTMERES

THIS IS FIRE AND ICE!
Vampiress-Alexiel chapter 39 . 11/22/2008
Aw... I love the ending of this chapter. Super cuute! Thanks for the update, I can't get enough :)
Useless-Materia chapter 39 . 11/22/2008
I love how anti-fairy-tale cliche this chapter is while being completely and utterly romantic and appropriate at the same time.
Yumi Mihara chapter 39 . 11/21/2008
*cheers*!

:] This chapter is making me happy

I hope the next two make me even happier

:O AND SEIFER IS SO BETTER THEN SERABIN RAWR
AshmandaLC chapter 39 . 11/21/2008
:dances: YAY! XD it was everything id hoped for! cant wait for the next one! :wishes to see how everything is handled...: and maybe some more chu! hes so funny! XD great chapter! great writing style! everything! im recommending this to all my friends! XD
aerisbolt chapter 39 . 11/21/2008
I know you have heard this so many times already, but this story is fantastic, I have been wondering how you would write their reunion and I LOVE it. It is so very them! I am so happy to hear you are going to write a few more chapters! You are a great talent. Just beautiful storytelling.
Yumi Mihara chapter 38 . 11/19/2008
D:!

Omg.

This story has been so amazing.

It's literally brought tears to my eyes

But if this is how it ends

Then I'm going to be one angry monkey :P

Please please update.

I love this story too much for Quistis not to get to see Seifer _
sissyHIYAH chapter 38 . 11/19/2008
I'll have you know, Irvine's zombie line just about got me fired. Loud laughter for third shift desk clerks in emergency rooms does not make for happy supervisors. This damn addictive story of yours is just terrible for my job performance. Oh well...some things are more important than work. Hee hee!
1,340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »