Reviews for Fire and Ice
Archivilde chapter 33 . 10/9/2008
Flawless. Argh. The problem is that your story is too good. When I now read any other FFVI story, it seems shallow and poorly written in comparison to yours.. feels as if something was lacking. Where are the good old times when I used to read every piece of trash and cherish it? :/

My standards improved a lot after your story. 99.9% of 's FF fanfics became rubbish to me.

Maybe this is the moment when I should start writing myself..
Orismoris chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
An overall Amazing chapter, including the other chapters I've just read. I like where it's headed. It's not rushed in the least, flows really well. Well paced and Beautifully done. Definitely climbing the ladder of fav fics in my list and there's still so much to read. hehe.
Orismoris chapter 4 . 10/8/2008
A great chapter. Definitely like their bantering and especially the little thing in the end with Quistis thoughts on the whole issue. Great stuff.
Orismoris chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Great first chapter. It's amazing how in depth you went into Seifer's mental struggle with his life. His slow descent into something he would never lift himself from again, his breakdown. It was great.

Especially the last bits of it where he barely stopped his fall.
Useless-Materia chapter 33 . 10/7/2008
I really enjoyed reading this. As I've said, you are a very gifted writer.
General Junos chapter 11 . 10/6/2008
And apparently my browser dislikes Roman numerals.. FF8, not 6, obviously. -_-
General Junos chapter 9 . 10/6/2008
Generally, I wait until the end of the fic until I actually post a review, but this chapter is just amazing, more specifically, when it focuses on Cid.

Honestly enough, I haven't read many FFVI fics, and generally when I do, they focus on Quistis and Seifer, which is why I started reading your story. First and foremost, it's amazing. The way you portray the characters and their feelings just -feels- real, and although it winds up being more angst-y that I expected, it all makes perfect sense, and I think it's written wonderfully.

All that aside, I wasn't expecting so much focus on Cid and his relationship with Edea (even though it's only a small section in a chapter), and when I read it I was moved. I really can't think of -how- to put it into words except for the general "It was amazing!" reviews, but that just seems so mundane.. *shrug*

Overall, I love your writing style, and I love this story, even though I haven't even finished it yet. I, like I'm sure many of the people who have read this, thank you for posting it on .
Archivilde chapter 32 . 10/3/2008
there's one thing to add:

Seifer can't technically become a SeeD because he's too old (candidates must attain SeeDship before the age of 20) ;)

But since it's a special cause.. fine ;)

Oh and really looking forward to next chapters possible continuation :D
WiNtErDaNcEsHeRe chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Fabulous. Absolutely fabulous. Best Seifer x Quistis story by a mile. Kudos for such hard and dedicated work. :)
Vampiress-Alexiel chapter 32 . 9/26/2008
Ah! Way to go Seifer!

Curses, Edea! Woaah this is so intensely gripping! Thanks for the update!

Dymentional Warrior chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
One word...,...BRAVO!

The love, the hate, the angst, the fear, the sorrow, facing ones dark skeletions and tormented past, the path to redemtion and question of "Do i deserve it?"

I have read many stories over the years, some walk the path of the genre that it is labled, some some can't be contained to the simple labels that are used on this web site. Each chapter an indepth, emotional, play. No boring moments, each new chapter hanging on an acton that might signal the end of the story.

I ramble on too much. But what I am saying is YOU are a phenomial writer. Even though this is fanfiction, It would surprize me if you are not a writer in real life.

I look foward to the next chapter with earnest.

once again, BRAVO
Useless-Materia chapter 31 . 9/26/2008
This and the previous chapter are two of my very favorite parts of this story. I love Quistis' bravado and I love how everyone finally recognizes how much they need her. It's beautifully written and full of a well-crafted sorrow.
Elf Dragon chapter 14 . 9/26/2008
Brilliant, just trying to imagine the chaos that would be a class of students who hadn't slept...crazy.

I did notice that you mention the library girl as both Ceres and Arya in this chapter. Might want to fix that for any sharp-eyed readers who haven't read any of the previous versions.
Archivilde chapter 27 . 9/26/2008
This is the best FF fanfic I've ever read, no doubt.. and I've read many. So full of emotion, dark.. fascinating. Keep writing and don't ever stop :)

The only thing I miss is the lack of Seifer-Rinoa relations.. ok, you've decided to make their long-gone relationship not important, but I guess it would really be a nice addition to see those two talking.. arguing.. recalling good old times. Whatever.

Good luck and keep up the good work :)
Elf Dragon chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Hello. I think this must be the third time I've read this chapter. Once for each version I'd guess. The thing I adore, so much, is that every time I get an email telling me there's a new chapter or a rewrite in progress, I remember the general overview of the story, I remember how it ended and a few little details in along the way. What I don't remember however is how amazingly you describe things, little tiny phrases scattered across the page that make me love the story even more. So basically I'm delighted whenever you rewrite because it's a reminder that I think this is a brilliant story and that I should read it again. So hooray for you, you're a brilliant writer.
1,312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »