Reviews for Fire and Ice
Lady Talla-doe chapter 6 . 10/20/2008
Hey! Me thinks thye don't despise each other as much anymore!

fave line:

Quistis bit back a smirk at the thought of having a tea party with Seifer Almasy. She’d probably brain him with the teapot.

that one gave me a giggle. which made me choke on my tea.
Lady Talla-doe chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
it's really, really good.

But...

it's all in ilatics. which is really starting ot bug the shit outta me. my mind keeps goign ' ah, a flash back!' and not coming up with the fact, that no, it isn't a flash back.
AshmandaLC chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Wow. O.O this was...i cant find the words to describe but they need to be synonimous with wodnerful and fantastic. and thats most certainly a good thing :) im probly save this story to my desktop so i can re-read it whenever i want to. im off to numbah 2! :)
bhoy1888 chapter 35 . 10/16/2008
Enjoyed this chapter... Noticed the subtle references to final fantasy 7. They were slightly easy to spot though... I really hope you do decide to continue with Gods and Gardens as I'm sure I would enjoy it immensely. Again nice chapter and update soon!
Archivilde chapter 35 . 10/16/2008
Great, great! Continuation? What's to hesitate about? There is only one answer: Write it! :D
Useless-Materia chapter 34 . 10/14/2008
I really like the new take you have on this part of the story. I like it better with Nida, and it felt a little personal too, since Nida is an actualy in-game character. All of it was really nice. I'm a HUGE Seiftis fan, but Serabin is really eloquent and sweet to her, and I like that too.
bhoy1888 chapter 34 . 10/12/2008
no really much to say but I do love how you are changing the story around a bit though I do hope you continue of Gods and Gardens soon!
Archivilde chapter 33 . 10/9/2008
Flawless. Argh. The problem is that your story is too good. When I now read any other FFVI story, it seems shallow and poorly written in comparison to yours.. feels as if something was lacking. Where are the good old times when I used to read every piece of trash and cherish it? :/

My standards improved a lot after your story. 99.9% of 's FF fanfics became rubbish to me.

Maybe this is the moment when I should start writing myself..
Orismoris chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
An overall Amazing chapter, including the other chapters I've just read. I like where it's headed. It's not rushed in the least, flows really well. Well paced and Beautifully done. Definitely climbing the ladder of fav fics in my list and there's still so much to read. hehe.
Orismoris chapter 4 . 10/8/2008
A great chapter. Definitely like their bantering and especially the little thing in the end with Quistis thoughts on the whole issue. Great stuff.
Orismoris chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Great first chapter. It's amazing how in depth you went into Seifer's mental struggle with his life. His slow descent into something he would never lift himself from again, his breakdown. It was great.

Especially the last bits of it where he barely stopped his fall.
Useless-Materia chapter 33 . 10/7/2008
I really enjoyed reading this. As I've said, you are a very gifted writer.
General Junos chapter 11 . 10/6/2008
And apparently my browser dislikes Roman numerals.. FF8, not 6, obviously. -_-
General Junos chapter 9 . 10/6/2008
Generally, I wait until the end of the fic until I actually post a review, but this chapter is just amazing, more specifically, when it focuses on Cid.

Honestly enough, I haven't read many FFVI fics, and generally when I do, they focus on Quistis and Seifer, which is why I started reading your story. First and foremost, it's amazing. The way you portray the characters and their feelings just -feels- real, and although it winds up being more angst-y that I expected, it all makes perfect sense, and I think it's written wonderfully.

All that aside, I wasn't expecting so much focus on Cid and his relationship with Edea (even though it's only a small section in a chapter), and when I read it I was moved. I really can't think of -how- to put it into words except for the general "It was amazing!" reviews, but that just seems so mundane.. *shrug*

Overall, I love your writing style, and I love this story, even though I haven't even finished it yet. I, like I'm sure many of the people who have read this, thank you for posting it on .
Archivilde chapter 32 . 10/3/2008
there's one thing to add:

Seifer can't technically become a SeeD because he's too old (candidates must attain SeeDship before the age of 20) ;)

But since it's a special cause.. fine ;)

Oh and really looking forward to next chapters possible continuation :D
1,319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »