Reviews for Fire and Ice
WiNtErDaNcEsHeRe chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Fabulous. Absolutely fabulous. Best Seifer x Quistis story by a mile. Kudos for such hard and dedicated work. :)
Vampiress-Alexiel chapter 32 . 9/26/2008
Ah! Way to go Seifer!

Curses, Edea! Woaah this is so intensely gripping! Thanks for the update!

Dymentional Warrior chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
One word...,...BRAVO!

The love, the hate, the angst, the fear, the sorrow, facing ones dark skeletions and tormented past, the path to redemtion and question of "Do i deserve it?"

I have read many stories over the years, some walk the path of the genre that it is labled, some some can't be contained to the simple labels that are used on this web site. Each chapter an indepth, emotional, play. No boring moments, each new chapter hanging on an acton that might signal the end of the story.

I ramble on too much. But what I am saying is YOU are a phenomial writer. Even though this is fanfiction, It would surprize me if you are not a writer in real life.

I look foward to the next chapter with earnest.

once again, BRAVO
Useless-Materia chapter 31 . 9/26/2008
This and the previous chapter are two of my very favorite parts of this story. I love Quistis' bravado and I love how everyone finally recognizes how much they need her. It's beautifully written and full of a well-crafted sorrow.
Elf Dragon chapter 14 . 9/26/2008
Brilliant, just trying to imagine the chaos that would be a class of students who hadn't slept...crazy.

I did notice that you mention the library girl as both Ceres and Arya in this chapter. Might want to fix that for any sharp-eyed readers who haven't read any of the previous versions.
Archivilde chapter 27 . 9/26/2008
This is the best FF fanfic I've ever read, no doubt.. and I've read many. So full of emotion, dark.. fascinating. Keep writing and don't ever stop :)

The only thing I miss is the lack of Seifer-Rinoa relations.. ok, you've decided to make their long-gone relationship not important, but I guess it would really be a nice addition to see those two talking.. arguing.. recalling good old times. Whatever.

Good luck and keep up the good work :)
Elf Dragon chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Hello. I think this must be the third time I've read this chapter. Once for each version I'd guess. The thing I adore, so much, is that every time I get an email telling me there's a new chapter or a rewrite in progress, I remember the general overview of the story, I remember how it ended and a few little details in along the way. What I don't remember however is how amazingly you describe things, little tiny phrases scattered across the page that make me love the story even more. So basically I'm delighted whenever you rewrite because it's a reminder that I think this is a brilliant story and that I should read it again. So hooray for you, you're a brilliant writer.
IndigoBug chapter 30 . 9/23/2008
I love your fic! Please continue! *adds to favorites*
sissyHIYAH chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
You do realize that this is just like heroin, don't you? And now that I've been introduced to this addictive drug, I need a new fix. Please continue. This is my favorite Quistis fanfic. Great character development, nice imagery, and engaging dialogue.
Vampiress-Alexiel chapter 30 . 9/18/2008
oh my gosh, I always hated and loved this part. It's so well written, but so tragic at the same time! Poor Seifer, poor Quistis... They're both way too stubborn for their own good. Awesome job on the revisions! Absolutely a great story.
rpatail chapter 30 . 9/18/2008
you made me cry

that was one of the most intense chapters i've ever read. where you get the inspiration, i don't know. but my god, you're amazing
hakukaen chapter 30 . 9/17/2008
I honestly just get excited now when I get e-mail in my mailbox from saying this has been updated. I just want you to know I'm flailing in anticipation for the next few. D *flails about*
Little Japanime Girl chapter 29 . 9/16/2008
I have read this story when it was originally posted many times over. And now, this rewrite is amazing. Well, what I really wanted to point out is that your music suggestions per chapter are very effective. Good job and can't wait to read more soon!
Useless-Materia chapter 29 . 9/16/2008
I'm glad you went back to the snow scene instead of in the bedroom. It's so unique and beautiful. I love Seifer in this chapter, I think he's really well-written throughout your whole story, but I love him in this chapter so much. Can't wait for the next chapter to be up!
Jean chapter 29 . 9/16/2008
This is your calling.. you have a very special gift. Keep writing always. :)
1,319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »