Reviews for Fire and Ice
aerisbolt chapter 39 . 11/21/2008
I know you have heard this so many times already, but this story is fantastic, I have been wondering how you would write their reunion and I LOVE it. It is so very them! I am so happy to hear you are going to write a few more chapters! You are a great talent. Just beautiful storytelling.
Yumi Mihara chapter 38 . 11/19/2008
D:!

Omg.

This story has been so amazing.

It's literally brought tears to my eyes

But if this is how it ends

Then I'm going to be one angry monkey :P

Please please update.

I love this story too much for Quistis not to get to see Seifer _
sissyHIYAH chapter 38 . 11/19/2008
I'll have you know, Irvine's zombie line just about got me fired. Loud laughter for third shift desk clerks in emergency rooms does not make for happy supervisors. This damn addictive story of yours is just terrible for my job performance. Oh well...some things are more important than work. Hee hee!
AshmandaLC chapter 38 . 11/18/2008
OH! so friggin close! XD stupid guards. hopefully Kiros will recognize him in a good way...ya know? (me:hopes and pleads) anyway! this was fantastic! hee hee squall hiding behind a plant...XDXD terrific! update soon! wonderful job as usual! keep it up!
AshmandaLC chapter 37 . 11/9/2008
XDXDXD holy friggin crap! im so happy this was updated! XD ive been waiting on this for a while XD and i loved it! hope to see more soon! cant wait! see ya later
AgentRonin316 chapter 37 . 11/5/2008
Another good chapter (again.) I found a couple of minor continuity errors, and I'm PM'ing them to you.
Aeris Hikari chapter 36 . 10/24/2008
I love your story. It's maybe the best fan fiction i ever read about Final Fantasy 8 and the couple Quistis/Seifer.

I hope you will post the next soon. ( sorry I dont write very well english... )
Useless-Materia chapter 36 . 10/21/2008
I love so much about this. I love Serabin and for some weird reason, I'm glad Quistis slept with him. I'm also glad he kissed her. I don't know; I'm odd. As always, I can't wait to read more.
AgentRonin316 chapter 36 . 10/20/2008
Another quality chapter, albeit marred by some minor formatting issues (The italics and bold never end.)
Lady Talla-doe chapter 6 . 10/20/2008
Hey! Me thinks thye don't despise each other as much anymore!

fave line:

Quistis bit back a smirk at the thought of having a tea party with Seifer Almasy. She’d probably brain him with the teapot.

that one gave me a giggle. which made me choke on my tea.
Lady Talla-doe chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
it's really, really good.

But...

it's all in ilatics. which is really starting ot bug the shit outta me. my mind keeps goign ' ah, a flash back~!' and not coming up with the fact, that no, it isn't a flash back.
AshmandaLC chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Wow. O.O this was...i cant find the words to describe but they need to be synonimous with wodnerful and fantastic. and thats most certainly a good thing :) im probly save this story to my desktop so i can re-read it whenever i want to. im off to numbah 2! :)
bhoy1888 chapter 35 . 10/16/2008
Enjoyed this chapter... Noticed the subtle references to final fantasy 7. They were slightly easy to spot though... I really hope you do decide to continue with Gods and Gardens as I'm sure I would enjoy it immensely. Again nice chapter and update soon!
Archivilde chapter 35 . 10/16/2008
Great, great! Continuation? What's to hesitate about? There is only one answer: Write it! :D
Useless-Materia chapter 34 . 10/14/2008
I really like the new take you have on this part of the story. I like it better with Nida, and it felt a little personal too, since Nida is an actualy in-game character. All of it was really nice. I'm a HUGE Seiftis fan, but Serabin is really eloquent and sweet to her, and I like that too.
1,343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »