Reviews for Fire and Ice
Useless-Materia chapter 31 . 9/26/2008
This and the previous chapter are two of my very favorite parts of this story. I love Quistis' bravado and I love how everyone finally recognizes how much they need her. It's beautifully written and full of a well-crafted sorrow.
Elf Dragon chapter 14 . 9/26/2008
Brilliant, just trying to imagine the chaos that would be a class of students who hadn't slept...crazy.

I did notice that you mention the library girl as both Ceres and Arya in this chapter. Might want to fix that for any sharp-eyed readers who haven't read any of the previous versions.
Archivilde chapter 27 . 9/26/2008
This is the best FF fanfic I've ever read, no doubt.. and I've read many. So full of emotion, dark.. fascinating. Keep writing and don't ever stop :)

The only thing I miss is the lack of Seifer-Rinoa relations.. ok, you've decided to make their long-gone relationship not important, but I guess it would really be a nice addition to see those two talking.. arguing.. recalling good old times. Whatever.

Good luck and keep up the good work :)
Elf Dragon chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Hello. I think this must be the third time I've read this chapter. Once for each version I'd guess. The thing I adore, so much, is that every time I get an email telling me there's a new chapter or a rewrite in progress, I remember the general overview of the story, I remember how it ended and a few little details in along the way. What I don't remember however is how amazingly you describe things, little tiny phrases scattered across the page that make me love the story even more. So basically I'm delighted whenever you rewrite because it's a reminder that I think this is a brilliant story and that I should read it again. So hooray for you, you're a brilliant writer.
IndigoBug chapter 30 . 9/23/2008
I love your fic! Please continue! *adds to favorites*
sissyHIYAH chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
You do realize that this is just like heroin, don't you? And now that I've been introduced to this addictive drug, I need a new fix. Please continue. This is my favorite Quistis fanfic. Great character development, nice imagery, and engaging dialogue.
Vampiress-Alexiel chapter 30 . 9/18/2008
oh my gosh, I always hated and loved this part. It's so well written, but so tragic at the same time! Poor Seifer, poor Quistis... They're both way too stubborn for their own good. Awesome job on the revisions! Absolutely a great story.
rpatail chapter 30 . 9/18/2008
you made me cry

that was one of the most intense chapters i've ever read. where you get the inspiration, i don't know. but my god, you're amazing
hakukaen chapter 30 . 9/17/2008
I honestly just get excited now when I get e-mail in my mailbox from saying this has been updated. I just want you to know I'm flailing in anticipation for the next few. D *flails about*
Little Japanime Girl chapter 29 . 9/16/2008
I have read this story when it was originally posted many times over. And now, this rewrite is amazing. Well, what I really wanted to point out is that your music suggestions per chapter are very effective. Good job and can't wait to read more soon!
Useless-Materia chapter 29 . 9/16/2008
I'm glad you went back to the snow scene instead of in the bedroom. It's so unique and beautiful. I love Seifer in this chapter, I think he's really well-written throughout your whole story, but I love him in this chapter so much. Can't wait for the next chapter to be up!
Jean chapter 29 . 9/16/2008
This is your calling.. you have a very special gift. Keep writing always. :)
The-Lady-Isis chapter 29 . 9/15/2008
O god. I swear, you have to publish this fic as a book. Hang getting sued, its not fair that only people with computers get to read your writing. You are a genius, and i dont mean that how its used in everyday language. I mean this is genius. Thank you.
hakukaen chapter 28 . 9/13/2008
I can't wait for the rest of your repostings to this story. I remember initially reading this and actually being emotionally moved with how well you developed the characters and events and really being surprised as there aren't many writers that can accomplish that kind of immersion. This is, by far, one of my favorite pieces of fanfiction that I've ever read and in a way I'm glad you're redoing it because it gives me an excuse to read it all the way through again.

Keep up the good work!
The-Lady-Isis chapter 28 . 9/12/2008
Just wanna say im so glad ur reposting this. Its gotta be the 100th time iv read this chapter, and it makes me sob everytime - not a critisism, but god ur writing is wonderful. More than that; u hit every spot. i can only say thank you
1,331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »