Reviews for Fire and Ice
bugger46735 chapter 37 . 10/11/2007
This. Is. Out. Of. This. WORLD!

The best thing I've read on and even better then a lot of novels I've read. I was laughing, and crying, and sighing the whole way through. I realy got involved and that's a hard thing to do; to really get people to care.

Your vary talented.

I like Xu, realy believable characterization. And Quistis was wonderful, I really related to her (I don't know what that says about me, but hey..)

And I liked how you drew the relationship out, their simmering moments were awesome.

FU! My little japanese Yoda!

Your great!

Lone-Whippoorwill
windam2611 chapter 37 . 10/7/2007
perfect...

tres bien...
PhoenixDown23 chapter 37 . 9/30/2007
This is the third time I've read this story and I swear it gets better every time. I love it. Its honestly the best fiction I've ever read.
Following Padfoot's Pawprints chapter 37 . 9/4/2007
This story was wonderful. I found artwork that linked to it, and I read it. Thank you so much for gracing us all by allowing us to read this fantastic piece of work.

Padfoot
Cka3ka chapter 37 . 7/15/2007
I would just like to say that this is better than most published stories. Your use of latin, and your excellent writings of things technological, legal, and medical show that you really have done some research and put a lot of thought into your writing. This is something so rare for authors on this site. By and far one of the best stories on this site.

Much applause,

Cka3ka
Ispreno chapter 22 . 6/25/2007
The dead fish part was hilarious! Oh, and spiders are eight-legged :P

-A
Ispreno chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
I got so absorbed in Quistis' thoughts i was almost disappointed to see the end of the page.

-A
lux lucis chapter 37 . 5/8/2007
great job! impressive piece of work - no - make that piece of ART. perfect scenes, perfect portrayal of characters. i applaud you for the hardwork you have put in this fic. great job, really.. just.. great. i dont know what to say. o.o
R. D. Calunsag chapter 10 . 5/6/2007
sorry its um
R. D. Calunsag chapter 9 . 5/6/2007
hahah the only thing i can say about this is good job.

only flaw ive seen is that you dont have seen breaks, try to use things such as: (* or ) to break the scenes. Cos not having scene breaks totally confuses the reader.

heheh it is highly advisable to have a playlist of all four discs of ff8 soundtrack ready, if your going to read this story. i was trying to find the seifer almasy song but i came up with this site.
Karomanic chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
This an absolutely amazing story. This is the second time im reading it:)
IVIaedhros chapter 3 . 4/12/2007
Heh, nothing to be said that hasn't already been said. Awesome job.
grieverwings chapter 31 . 4/10/2007
I was planning on submitting a review when I finished this, but... I suppose I figure I have to say something. For one, I'll tell you what I hope countless others told you - this story is fantastic and I love it. I'm actually pretty glad that I found it just a week ago (ish), so that I didn't have to wait for the updates. A few times, though, I wanted to stop reading it. But I can't. This is why I think Fire and Ice is amazing, even if I haven't finished it yet: it scares me, but I can't stop. You've made the characters realistic enough to be believed, to be loved and hated, to be cheered and jeered, and you wrote it so that it's impossible not to see it through 'till the end. Given the chance to critique this, I have to say that I would never dream of touching a single letter of this.

In short, if you did own Square Enix, they'd be raking in some serious cash with your ideas. I can't wait to finish this story... even if I'm not sure I'm going to like the ending. Either way, I'll still love it. It's simply that good. Thanks forever for writing this.
Aelia Douglass chapter 19 . 3/18/2007
Freaking amazing.

I don't know what else to say. It's a story that's got the magnitude of a true Final Fantasy game, without all that "you're dead, restart?" crap. _

I love your writing, the balance of descriptions with the actions and speech. Hell, I love every part.

So... yeah.
cuttingupangels chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
This stort was absolutly amazing. I spent three hours reading the entire thing. I hope to be reading more from you. :) Check out my SeiferxQuistis story when I get it finished, eh?
1,320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »