Reviews for Fire and Ice
Ryan chapter 41 . 7/25/2012
Wow, you are very talented you singlehandedly changed my opinion of fanfiction. I had a lump in my throat, and on occasion a tear in my eye, for large parts of the story. The scene where they got together for the first time was so tastefully done, it actually made me think of a song called "when it's cold I'd like to die" by Moby. Final fantasy 8 is still my favourite game ever and it's characters the most memorable, especially Quistis who I always thought deserved better and thanks to you she got it. My problem now is finding fanfics that live up to the quality of this because I can't imagine enjoying something more. Congratulations and thank you for so many great moments and keep writing...please.
sleepymarina chapter 40 . 6/24/2012
Perfect ending. Just, perfect.
sleepymarina chapter 39 . 6/24/2012
Yaaaay, together at last :) At long, long, long-long last. They deserve it.
sleepymarina chapter 38 . 6/23/2012
Things will never be easy for Seifer. I love this plot. Onto the next!
sleepymarina chapter 37 . 6/23/2012
I'm ready for the Grey Wolf! If the next chapter's title means anything, which I'm sure it does. Beautiful writing, as always.
sleepymarina chapter 36 . 6/23/2012
The snow has melted. Wow, I am so sad that this whole journey is coming to an end.
sleepymarina chapter 35 . 6/23/2012
Okay, I couldn't remember who the traitor was and had it wrong the whole time (until now). Fantastic chapter. I'm ready for the snow to melt.
sleepymarina chapter 34 . 6/23/2012
If reviews are like candy, here is a ten pound bag of the stuff. :)
sleepymarina chapter 33 . 6/23/2012
This was a really touching chapter. Cid, Quistis, Chu, Seifer... I can't believe I'm getting kind of close to the end. I don't want it to end.
sleepymarina chapter 32 . 6/23/2012
Oh my goodness gracious. What a twist. I completely forgot about that.
sleepymarina chapter 31 . 6/23/2012
Gah. I feel like I'm on a roller coaster.
sleepymarina chapter 30 . 6/23/2012
This is the chapter that stuck with me for years. Seifer turning his head to the sound of something coming, Rinoa holding the wall, Quistis casting protect... I mean, my goodness. You write action like it's the real deal. You are the real deal, my lady. Damn.
sleepymarina chapter 29 . 6/23/2012
Oh my goodness gracious. Oh my goodnesssss gracious. :) You are a wonderful writer. Onto the next chapter!
sleepymarina chapter 28 . 6/19/2012
Jesus, that was rough. It was hard to read some of that. :( Poor Quistis. Onto the next!
sleepymarina chapter 27 . 6/18/2012