Reviews for Fire and Ice
sleepymarina chapter 19 . 6/16/2012
Another great chapter.
sleepymarina chapter 18 . 6/16/2012
Ooooh, I could strangle Brek. This is so suspenseful.
sleepymarina chapter 17 . 6/16/2012
I love the dialogue and the action in this story. Man, you are fantastic. Did you ever publish your original stuff?
sleepymarina chapter 16 . 6/15/2012
Hmm, fragments are coming together in my mind. I don't want to type what I think is going to happen here because I don't want to spoil it for anyone. Anyway, great chapter!
sleepymarina chapter 15 . 6/15/2012
Another good chapter! And, I'm on to the next.
sleepymarina chapter 14 . 6/15/2012
That was a nice, light chapter. Poor Seifer. I surely couldn't stay awake for that long and still function.
sleepymarina chapter 13 . 6/15/2012
Well, that was chilling. I don't remember exactly where the plot goes with this story, but I'm anxious to keep reading and jog my memory.
sleepymarina chapter 12 . 6/15/2012
Another great chapter. And, Squall is an ass.
sleepymarina chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
That was a beautiful chapter. I loved the action with the battle scene, and I loved their dialogue ater even more. This is a beautiful story.
sleepymarina chapter 10 . 6/15/2012
I love the mongoose analogy. Poor Seifer, having to be tied to a chair.
sleepymarina chapter 9 . 6/15/2012
Cid's part was so sad.
sleepymarina chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
I'm nervous to see the training sessions between Squall and Seifer. I don't imagine them going so well, but I hope that they do. :P
sleepymarina chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
Another great chapter! Onto the next one.
sleepymarina chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
Oooh, it seems like a tiny bit of trust is beginning to form between them. :)
sleepymarina chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
That was intense. Sorry that these reviews aren't really well-thought-out, etc... I'm trying to read as much of this today as I can, while still giving you the credit that you deserve for writing it.
1,329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »