Reviews for Fire and Ice
sleepymarina chapter 26 . 6/18/2012
The tension is killllling me.
sleepymarina chapter 25 . 6/18/2012
Boy, this was beautiful. The calm before the storm (albeit it wasn't all that calm). You truly have a gift for storytelling. You made this story into your own.
sleepymarina chapter 24 . 6/18/2012
I'm pretty sure that I remember something pretty awful about Arya. Argh, why does it have to be? Anyway, this was a fantastic chapter. Thank you so much.
sleepymarina chapter 23 . 6/18/2012
I love how you've made Selphie, Irvine, and Zell. The characterizations are spot on. And, poor little fish.
sleepymarina chapter 22 . 6/16/2012
Ohhh nooo, what is going on? I have to leave right now so I can't continue this story and it's going to kill me. This is leaving off on such a cliffhanger. My goodness. You write suspense really well.
sleepymarina chapter 21 . 6/16/2012
Uh oh, a storm is brewing. I remember what happens next, vaguely, and it's not going to be good.
sleepymarina chapter 20 . 6/16/2012
That was a dark chapter. I like how you incorporate small bits of humor, though.
sleepymarina chapter 19 . 6/16/2012
Another great chapter.
sleepymarina chapter 18 . 6/16/2012
Ooooh, I could strangle Brek. This is so suspenseful.
sleepymarina chapter 17 . 6/16/2012
I love the dialogue and the action in this story. Man, you are fantastic. Did you ever publish your original stuff?
sleepymarina chapter 16 . 6/15/2012
Hmm, fragments are coming together in my mind. I don't want to type what I think is going to happen here because I don't want to spoil it for anyone. Anyway, great chapter!
sleepymarina chapter 15 . 6/15/2012
Another good chapter! And, I'm on to the next.
sleepymarina chapter 14 . 6/15/2012
That was a nice, light chapter. Poor Seifer. I surely couldn't stay awake for that long and still function.
sleepymarina chapter 13 . 6/15/2012
Well, that was chilling. I don't remember exactly where the plot goes with this story, but I'm anxious to keep reading and jog my memory.
sleepymarina chapter 12 . 6/15/2012
Another great chapter. And, Squall is an ass.
1,336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »