Reviews for Fire and Ice
sleepymarina chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
That was a beautiful chapter. I loved the action with the battle scene, and I loved their dialogue ater even more. This is a beautiful story.
sleepymarina chapter 10 . 6/15/2012
I love the mongoose analogy. Poor Seifer, having to be tied to a chair.
sleepymarina chapter 9 . 6/15/2012
Cid's part was so sad.
sleepymarina chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
I'm nervous to see the training sessions between Squall and Seifer. I don't imagine them going so well, but I hope that they do. :P
sleepymarina chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
Another great chapter! Onto the next one.
sleepymarina chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
Oooh, it seems like a tiny bit of trust is beginning to form between them. :)
sleepymarina chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
That was intense. Sorry that these reviews aren't really well-thought-out, etc... I'm trying to read as much of this today as I can, while still giving you the credit that you deserve for writing it.
sleepymarina chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
I really like the characterizations in this chapter.
sleepymarina chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Wonderful. On to the next. :)
sleepymarina chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
I read this back when I was a kid. I'm much older now, and this is still as good as I remember it being (if not better). Thank you for keeping it up on the website. You are a great writer.
damagectrl.07 chapter 41 . 5/7/2012
First of all, I'd like to say that this story is amazing. Wonderful. Brilliant. Well-written. Simply one of the best fanfics EVER. I love how you characterized both Quistis and Seifer. I can relate to their emotion and angst somehow and it has attached me to them. You write them really well. I love their scenes & interactions together. I also love the lyrics and quotes you put in the beginning of the chapters. Hero/Heroine by BLG is one of my fave songs by the way! I totally squealed on that chapter! :) I also think that Beautiful Disaster is a suiting song for Seifer. I'm inspired to make a fanmix now, haha. I'm glad that you gave this story a happy ending. I think both Quistis and Seifer deserved it after all they've been through. I wouldn't be able to take it if the ending was sad and tragic. I have to admit though, this is the first Seifer/Quistis fic I've ever read and you've made me love the pairing.

Congratulations on this awesome work! If you wrote a sequel for this, it would be totally awesome! I'd be really excited if you do. Goodluck on your future endeavors!
FeatherBerry chapter 41 . 2/11/2012
Holy crap this fic took 4 days of on-and-off reading for me to get through and now I've finally finished it 5 days away from my scheduled exam date. I'm proud to admit I've enjoyed every single moment of it! It was epic, brilliant and beautiful. I love they way you wrote every single Seifer and Quistis moment, and you and this story have made this pairing my favourite, despite taking little notice of both of them in the game. Please keep up your fabulous writing, and I can't wait to check out your sequel (only after I take my exam, haha).
gleamfang chapter 41 . 10/20/2011
Oh my god I've finally finished this Masterpiece of a fic. The only Seiftis fic I've read that can hold a candle to The trilogy of Gov't bloodhounds, South down the coast and Recovering the Satellites.

I must say that this fic does have a lot of twists and turns and does feature a lot of intense fights, battles and internal struggles. It's very different from the trilogy and for that I am glad. While still true to character, you have managed to develop otherwise very flatly presented characters and truly made them come alive. I particularly enjoyed reading about Arya's technical Jargon making everybody go "huh?"

Your OC's are amazing and truly complemented the original cast very well but I will say that Serabin, while important in the story and a likable character did not manage to present a sufficient threat to Seiftis in my mind. At least not as much as to when Quistis was lying in a hospital bed and Edea was pulling the plug. (that scene was heart-stopping and played very nicely with the battle going on).

I hope that the Sequel will be finished someday but I can understand the need for a Hiatus. Take a Rest and do come back to being awesome ok? The only exception is if you are crafting another original Masterpiece of your own as I must say this fic shows you have the makings of it.

Cheers

Ryan Yap
Yellk chapter 41 . 9/10/2011
God, this story. This is the epitome of everything a good story should be. This is the story that makes all other S/Q fics look like a waste of time.

Hope you come back from hiatus and write us another Fire & Ice soon. :)
Steph Clark chapter 41 . 9/9/2011
I have to say that this is the best fucking ever fic I have ever read, and it will always remain my favourite.

I loved the depth you gave the story. The hours of research you must have put in to just the smallest of details, the whole shebang.

I read this with complete and utter emotion. Having beaten breast cancer twice, there were times I thought I would die. You handled the whole issue with courage and conviction, and gave a lot of people comfort knowing that they weren't alone.

Altol, I wish you love and luck, always.

A friendly stranger, Steph Clark xx