Reviews for Fire and Ice
sleepymarina chapter 14 . 6/15/2012
That was a nice, light chapter. Poor Seifer. I surely couldn't stay awake for that long and still function.
sleepymarina chapter 13 . 6/15/2012
Well, that was chilling. I don't remember exactly where the plot goes with this story, but I'm anxious to keep reading and jog my memory.
sleepymarina chapter 12 . 6/15/2012
Another great chapter. And, Squall is an ass.
sleepymarina chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
That was a beautiful chapter. I loved the action with the battle scene, and I loved their dialogue ater even more. This is a beautiful story.
sleepymarina chapter 10 . 6/15/2012
I love the mongoose analogy. Poor Seifer, having to be tied to a chair.
sleepymarina chapter 9 . 6/15/2012
Cid's part was so sad.
sleepymarina chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
I'm nervous to see the training sessions between Squall and Seifer. I don't imagine them going so well, but I hope that they do. :P
sleepymarina chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
Another great chapter! Onto the next one.
sleepymarina chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
Oooh, it seems like a tiny bit of trust is beginning to form between them. :)
sleepymarina chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
That was intense. Sorry that these reviews aren't really well-thought-out, etc... I'm trying to read as much of this today as I can, while still giving you the credit that you deserve for writing it.
sleepymarina chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
I really like the characterizations in this chapter.
sleepymarina chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Wonderful. On to the next. :)
sleepymarina chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
I read this back when I was a kid. I'm much older now, and this is still as good as I remember it being (if not better). Thank you for keeping it up on the website. You are a great writer.
damagectrl.07 chapter 41 . 5/7/2012
First of all, I'd like to say that this story is amazing. Wonderful. Brilliant. Well-written. Simply one of the best fanfics EVER. I love how you characterized both Quistis and Seifer. I can relate to their emotion and angst somehow and it has attached me to them. You write them really well. I love their scenes & interactions together. I also love the lyrics and quotes you put in the beginning of the chapters. Hero/Heroine by BLG is one of my fave songs by the way! I totally squealed on that chapter! :) I also think that Beautiful Disaster is a suiting song for Seifer. I'm inspired to make a fanmix now, haha. I'm glad that you gave this story a happy ending. I think both Quistis and Seifer deserved it after all they've been through. I wouldn't be able to take it if the ending was sad and tragic. I have to admit though, this is the first Seifer/Quistis fic I've ever read and you've made me love the pairing.

Congratulations on this awesome work! If you wrote a sequel for this, it would be totally awesome! I'd be really excited if you do. Goodluck on your future endeavors!
FeatherBerry chapter 41 . 2/11/2012
Holy crap this fic took 4 days of on-and-off reading for me to get through and now I've finally finished it 5 days away from my scheduled exam date. I'm proud to admit I've enjoyed every single moment of it! It was epic, brilliant and beautiful. I love they way you wrote every single Seifer and Quistis moment, and you and this story have made this pairing my favourite, despite taking little notice of both of them in the game. Please keep up your fabulous writing, and I can't wait to check out your sequel (only after I take my exam, haha).
1,339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »