Reviews for Fire and Ice
A Xie Luo chapter 41 . 11/25/2008
Your story had my eyes almost teary thrice. I don't think I have a means to describe how much I appreciate and cherish this story.

I feel for you, by the way, haha. It must have taken a great toll on you writing this story with such delicate emotions intermingling at detail, at such great detail and the will and fortitude to keep it all in the order it falls.

So, thanks a bunch!
Summoner Luna chapter 41 . 11/25/2008
Really, there are no words good enough for a review for this story, but I figure I may as well make an attempt :)

I actually read this awhile back on a recommendation from a fellow Seifer/Quistis shipper who knew I also love that pairing, and my first read-through I quite possibly neglected sleep more than once because I simply couldn' .reading. I love your take on the FFVI universe and how you presented so many cliches in a light that didn't make them feel cliche at all, but more than anything you are just a good writer with a knack for cliffhanger chapters :)

I like the reformatting you have now-that would have probably been my biggest complaint the first time around simply because it sometimes took me a moment or so to realize there was a scene change, but now of course that is no longer an issue. I suppose the only other real critique I would have is that there seem to be several typos-not that I am in any way justified in mentioning those as I am a typo-QUEEN, and they do little to affect the story, but I know from my own experience they are easy to miss no matter how many times you do a read through, and I always feel like a good review should offer at least a little bit of constructive criticism. So really, if typos are all I can come up with, I'd say you are doing alright!

But once again, I really enjoyed reading this. Your characters are absolutely brilliant-and I think you may have one of my favorite Squalls ever. All of the characters really stand out, but Squall is just one of my favorite FF characters in general, and I absolutely love the way you've written him here.

I'm sure I will probably at some point write more articulate reviews (possibly for individual chapters, even!), as I'm certain I will read this again, but for now I just wanted to say, excellent work!
Lastwolf chapter 41 . 11/25/2008
I've read this story once or twice and I dunno if I've commented before.

Thanks for an enjoyable read.
aerisbolt chapter 41 . 11/23/2008
The last two chapters were really wonderful. I thought you did a great job pulling any parts of the story that still needed closure together into a satisfying ending. Just a fabulous job. I would love to see a sequel myself because you did a great job of just throwing enough in there to make me want to see more but yet your story was so good that it will be absolutely fine if you leave it as a stand alone and leave a sequel to our imaginations. No matter what you decide please keep writing, you have a gift and I look forward to reading more works from you. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story!

aerisbolt
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 19 . 11/23/2008
Pretty darned interesting all round.
Archivilde chapter 41 . 11/23/2008
Brilliant. Utterly brilliant. Thanks for the wonderful story. I really hope for a second part (I assume Gods and Gardens aren't one, correct?) and I wish you best of luck in your writing.

Regards!
Useless-Materia chapter 41 . 11/23/2008
I love this ending immensely. I'm so glad I got a chance to read this story again, it is one of my absolute favorites. I am equally stoked about Gods and Gardens, and when you update it, you will have a religious reader in me.
Yumi Mihara chapter 41 . 11/23/2008
I found this story brilliant.

Thank you for writing and finishing it.

It kind of gave me closure for Quistis and Seifer as two of my favorite characters from ff8 :D

This story rocked :D
Yumi Mihara chapter 40 . 11/23/2008
Hahaha.

Greatness.

:] I'm so glad things are turning well for them

They deserve it.

And I laughed at the Balamb Scouts of Timber thing, ahh Selphie
Dymentional Warrior chapter 41 . 11/23/2008
as the person who gave you numerous (I think, my memory is fuzzy) well worded reviews, all I can say is...

BRAVO!

WELL DONE!

LOVE AND HATE, LIFE AND DEATH, DREAMS ANDS NIGHTMERES

THIS IS FIRE AND ICE!
Vampiress-Alexiel chapter 39 . 11/22/2008
Aw... I love the ending of this chapter. Super cuute! Thanks for the update, I can't get enough :)
Useless-Materia chapter 39 . 11/22/2008
I love how anti-fairy-tale cliche this chapter is while being completely and utterly romantic and appropriate at the same time.
Yumi Mihara chapter 39 . 11/21/2008
*cheers*!

:] This chapter is making me happy

I hope the next two make me even happier

:O AND SEIFER IS SO BETTER THEN SERABIN RAWR
AshmandaLC chapter 39 . 11/21/2008
:dances: YAY! XD it was everything id hoped for! cant wait for the next one! :wishes to see how everything is handled...: and maybe some more chu! hes so funny! XD great chapter! great writing style! everything! im recommending this to all my friends! XD
aerisbolt chapter 39 . 11/21/2008
I know you have heard this so many times already, but this story is fantastic, I have been wondering how you would write their reunion and I LOVE it. It is so very them! I am so happy to hear you are going to write a few more chapters! You are a great talent. Just beautiful storytelling.
1,312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »