Reviews for Fire and Ice
Sarinia Trepe chapter 6 . 11/10/2002
Another great chapter... I really like this story. And I happen to love "Waiting for Magic," too. :)
Sessy-Sama Lover chapter 6 . 11/9/2002
I love ur story, I can't believe I didn't review earlier! Oh, and Seifer's B-day is December 22, but hey everyone makes mistakes. plz update soon!
Megs chapter 6 . 11/9/2002
Hey there! Here's my reviews for 5 & 6! Well, I'd just like to say that you have their personalities down to pat! As I was reading the last two chapters and how you expressed their thoughts, it was very realistic and true to the characters themselves. Good job!

On another note, I love Waiting for Magic too! It's in my favorites! .

You make their emotions very real so keep it up!:) Also, just to let you know, Seifer's b-day is December 22 not January 24 (I think that's what you put). If you want an outline of the game, here's a website with a complete outline and where you can find items and magic throughout it: .

Enjoy! ~*Megs*~
setobsessed chapter 6 . 11/9/2002
man, that was so well-written.

rating?

10/10
mibi chan chapter 6 . 11/9/2002
*squeals in undeniable delight*

my LORD. i've never been biting my nails while reading a scene where someone was cutting hair but this, dear fellow writer, is sheer mastery. i love it. i absolutely can't wait to see what happens next. it seems like seifer is softening EVER so much...just slightly. ~_ i eagerly await the next chapter!
Ripley chapter 6 . 11/9/2002
I liked this chapter. It was sweet, in a Quistis/Seifer kind of way. In the charming way only they can be. I hope to read more soon!
mibi chan chapter 5 . 11/7/2002
my gods, that dream was amazing. it sounds like something out of a personal hell. but i loved it! heheh. man, i almost am wondering what is behind quistis's eyes as you stated earlier in this wonderful story...though i can maybe guess. and the streak of gold in seifer's dream...hmmm.. ~_ i love this story. update soon i hope! i can't wait for the next chapter.
jacq chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
Hey good job done! i love the way u portray both seifer's n quistis emotions. pls update soon
sabacat chapter 5 . 11/6/2002
Incredible chapter!
Megs chapter 4 . 11/6/2002
GOOD GOOD GOOD! I love all the humor you put in it! It's always nice to lighten up the drama a bit with at least a chapter of the god stuff... very good! I hope to read soon cuz I wanna see how this is all gonna come together! ~*Megs*~
Guest chapter 4 . 11/6/2002
your style is amazing. update soon.
Sarinia Trepe chapter 4 . 11/5/2002
This is great! The characterization is fresh, but still true to the game. Update soon! Hurry! :)
Sarinia Trepe chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Your expressions are great... "his arm attempting a shadow of his former grace" and "he wondered where the stopper on his soul had gone"... I loves me some angst!
seiya5 chapter 4 . 11/5/2002
man,quistis was so mean to seifer. i felt sorry for him. but anyway, this is a seiftis so it's okay, i don't hate quistis anymore
Wicked Serenity Moon chapter 4 . 11/5/2002
Wow! I love this so much! I hated coming to the last line of chapter four, because I so desperately wanted more to read. Your writing is rich and gripping, forcing me as a reader to feel everything the characters are feeling. I especially enjoy your portrayal of Quistis and Seifer. Kudos to you for your masterful characterization! * *

As dark as they have it right now, it really makes me root for them getting a brighter future. Seifer/Quistis isn't my favorite pairing, but this has made me want to read more and more about them. I probably won't find any fictions as great as this, though. Bravo! Can't wait to see more.
1,339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 .. Last Next »