Reviews for Fire and Ice
sabacat chapter 5 . 11/6/2002
Incredible chapter!
Megs chapter 4 . 11/6/2002
GOOD GOOD GOOD! I love all the humor you put in it! It's always nice to lighten up the drama a bit with at least a chapter of the god stuff... very good! I hope to read soon cuz I wanna see how this is all gonna come together! ~*Megs*~
Guest chapter 4 . 11/6/2002
your style is amazing. update soon.
Sarinia Trepe chapter 4 . 11/5/2002
This is great! The characterization is fresh, but still true to the game. Update soon! Hurry! :)
Sarinia Trepe chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Your expressions are great... "his arm attempting a shadow of his former grace" and "he wondered where the stopper on his soul had gone"... I loves me some angst!
seiya5 chapter 4 . 11/5/2002
man,quistis was so mean to seifer. i felt sorry for him. but anyway, this is a seiftis so it's okay, i don't hate quistis anymore
Wicked Serenity Moon chapter 4 . 11/5/2002
Wow! I love this so much! I hated coming to the last line of chapter four, because I so desperately wanted more to read. Your writing is rich and gripping, forcing me as a reader to feel everything the characters are feeling. I especially enjoy your portrayal of Quistis and Seifer. Kudos to you for your masterful characterization! * *

As dark as they have it right now, it really makes me root for them getting a brighter future. Seifer/Quistis isn't my favorite pairing, but this has made me want to read more and more about them. I probably won't find any fictions as great as this, though. Bravo! Can't wait to see more.
amy chapter 4 . 11/5/2002
another great chapter! i loved their interaction. hopefully seifer will get in a few good meals at garden...poor boy sounds hungry.
sabacat chapter 4 . 11/5/2002
Another great chapter!
mibi chan chapter 4 . 11/4/2002
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! *is squealing with ecstasy* i love this. you absolutely must continue as soon as possible. ~_ the interaction between these two is incredibly intense. i especially love the way you describe the present tense. beautiful! rarely do i find authors with such a gift for words. bravo. i'm certainly looking forward to the next chapter and when these two ferocious people get a crack at each other. ~_ hehehe. keep up the great work!
mibi chan chapter 2 . 11/4/2002
once again i love the description. this is exquisitely laid out! i get the feeling that seifer and quistis are going to have one HELL of a reunion. hehehe. *goes on to next chapter...*
Megs chapter 3 . 11/4/2002
Very very good! *claps ferociously* You're doing very well! I hope to see some Seiftis soon though...oh well! ;-) I love reading it anyway! ~*Megs*~
setobsessed chapter 3 . 11/4/2002
ah...die squall. he's so mean to seifer...
amy chapter 3 . 11/4/2002

finally we get some seiftis action! great chapter!
sabacat chapter 3 . 11/4/2002
This is the coolest fic! I love how you write!

1,331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 Next »