Reviews for Fire and Ice
sailorjr5 chapter 7 . 11/12/2002
Once again a very good chapter. I believe Quisty was 15 when she entered Garden and 18 when she became an instructor. But any who, please post again quickly. I can't wait Love and moonpower*~
mibi chan chapter 7 . 11/12/2002
oooooooooh oooh ooh! haha. wow, there's nothing i like better than a good verbal spar. i think it was even more exciting than the fight itself! hehehe. once again, GREAT use of characterization. for someone who claims not to remember too much about the game, you really have the characters pinned down well. well, i'll say it again, i love this fic. i'm waiting for the moment when they both admit how much they're dying for one another. ~_ bravo, and by the way thanks so much for your review as well. come back any time...and i do recommend my original fic, though i'll be rewriting it soon. wow shameless plug from me LOL. anyway great job as usual. keep up the great work, and i'll be back for more!
Renoa Heartilly chapter 6 . 11/12/2002
i'm not really a Queifer person, but this one got me hoocked _ please keep on! i loved the hair cut part :D
sailorjr5 chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
I love it I love it. A very well done piece. And you're right you can't rush love. Take as long as you please. You keep wrinting and I'll keep reading *~love and moonpower*~
Sarinia Trepe chapter 6 . 11/10/2002
Another great chapter... I really like this story. And I happen to love "Waiting for Magic," too. :)
Sessy-Sama Lover chapter 6 . 11/9/2002
I love ur story, I can't believe I didn't review earlier! Oh, and Seifer's B-day is December 22, but hey everyone makes mistakes. plz update soon!
Megs chapter 6 . 11/9/2002
Hey there! Here's my reviews for 5 & 6! Well, I'd just like to say that you have their personalities down to pat! As I was reading the last two chapters and how you expressed their thoughts, it was very realistic and true to the characters themselves. Good job!

On another note, I love Waiting for Magic too! It's in my favorites! .

You make their emotions very real so keep it up!:) Also, just to let you know, Seifer's b-day is December 22 not January 24 (I think that's what you put). If you want an outline of the game, here's a website with a complete outline and where you can find items and magic throughout it: .

Enjoy! ~*Megs*~
setobsessed chapter 6 . 11/9/2002
man, that was so well-written.

rating?

10/10
mibi chan chapter 6 . 11/9/2002
*squeals in undeniable delight*

my LORD. i've never been biting my nails while reading a scene where someone was cutting hair but this, dear fellow writer, is sheer mastery. i love it. i absolutely can't wait to see what happens next. it seems like seifer is softening EVER so much...just slightly. ~_ i eagerly await the next chapter!
Ripley chapter 6 . 11/9/2002
I liked this chapter. It was sweet, in a Quistis/Seifer kind of way. In the charming way only they can be. I hope to read more soon!
mibi chan chapter 5 . 11/7/2002
my gods, that dream was amazing. it sounds like something out of a personal hell. but i loved it! heheh. man, i almost am wondering what is behind quistis's eyes as you stated earlier in this wonderful story...though i can maybe guess. and the streak of gold in seifer's dream...hmmm.. ~_ i love this story. update soon i hope! i can't wait for the next chapter.
jacq chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
Hey good job done! i love the way u portray both seifer's n quistis emotions. pls update soon
sabacat chapter 5 . 11/6/2002
Incredible chapter!
Megs chapter 4 . 11/6/2002
GOOD GOOD GOOD! I love all the humor you put in it! It's always nice to lighten up the drama a bit with at least a chapter of the god stuff... very good! I hope to read soon cuz I wanna see how this is all gonna come together! ~*Megs*~
Guest chapter 4 . 11/6/2002
your style is amazing. update soon.
1,343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 .. Last Next »